DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

New contender for worst shirt ever

It'll have to fight pretty much every other pro wrestling shirt ever for that one.

I'm mildly interested in Bullet Club merch, but I'd have to: 

(A) Talk myself into going to Hot Topic.

(B) Talk myself into buying a pro wrestling shirt for the first time ever.

I can stomach Hot Topic.  I have absolutely no interest in ever buying a pro wrestling shirt.  No sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I really don't want to know what's in his sauce.

Enzo was so distraught by Cass' betryal, he killed Cass, cut him up, and made his famous sauce and meatballs.

If Enzo ever gets repackaged, a gimmick based on Ed Gein, Leatherface, and Hannibal Lecter is the way to go. The saw is family. How you doin'?

• Haha 1

He was the guerilla terrorist in the food service industry.
[The Narrator looks at Enzo, who's urinating in a pot]
Enzo Amore: Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch.
Narrator: Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque, he farted on the meringue, sneezed on braised endive, and as for the cream of mushroom soup, well ...
Enzo Amore (snickers): Go ahead. Tell 'em.
Narrator: You get the idea.

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2017 at 9:51 AM, RIPPA said:

New contender for worst shirt ever

TY2001.jpg

It's almost like they hate him SO much they're intentionally sabotaging the one thing that he has actually going for him so they can make it more justifiable to get rid of him.

26 minutes ago, Peck said:

It's almost like they hate him SO much they're intentionally sabotaging the one thing that he has actually going for him so they can make it more justifiable to get rid of him.

The next sabotage will be his newest merch, that being a Bodysuit Man outfit. Surely, that'll get him fired. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peck said:

I think WWE's merch department just sucks in for the most part. Lest we forget Daniel Bryan's flying goat shirts and beard hat.

On 9/22/2017 at 6:54 PM, Ryan said:

I really don't want to know what's in his sauce.

Don't worry, there's a recipe but you can't teach that.

This shirt reminds me of that Yeti guy Josh from Tough Enough and those corny promos he would cut.  Is that guy still employed?

On 9/22/2017 at 10:02 AM, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

It'll have to fight pretty much every other pro wrestling shirt ever for that one.

I'm mildly interested in Bullet Club merch, but I'd have to: 

(A) Talk myself into going to Hot Topic.

(B) Talk myself into buying a pro wrestling shirt for the first time ever.

I can stomach Hot Topic.  I have absolutely no interest in ever buying a pro wrestling shirt.  No sale.

You'd think that as someone whose wardrobe contains more metal band shirts than anything else I'd be ok with owning a wrestling shirt or two, but I've owned one in my 25+ years as a fan (a Cactus Jack Wanted Dead shirt) and don't have much of a desire to change that.

Its as crazy as he is. Also, since Darryl is actually a product from some company, I doubt they could use it on merch without permission. Maybe just the name and cat caricature.

WWE now sells polo shirts online. Balor, Rollins, Orton, Nakamura, Styles and Sasha Banks are the first ones. Just their logos on color appropriate shirts (Nak = red, for instance). $34.99, though. But I'm buying the Balor and Rollins ones. No more striped polos for me at work, yay!

• Like 1