DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

2 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Classy!  Nothing like rising from the dead to swear at people.

Being cursed at by Flair is an honor, like being slapped by Inoki.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Walked past the Hot Topic at Hanover Mall after leaving the movies after going to see It.

Since when did they start carrying Bullet Club merch?

I want to say sometime after Mania this year.  Meltzer was interviewing someone, maybe Omega or the Bucks, who told the story.  A higher-up at Hot Topic was in town for Mania weekend and saw tons of Bucks and Bullet Club shirts.  He called his WWE merch rep asking to get some of those shirts.  The embarrassed rep had to tell him that those were not WWE performers.  Somebody eventually got the Hot Topic guy lined up with the right people.

Yeah - they started in just the West Coast stores and blew out of those stores instantly so then expanded to the whole country

Funnily - an update from the most recent WON

Due to their success is moving merchandise at Hot Topic, there will be a full line of Young Bucks, Bullet Club (with the different characters) and Elite merchandise not only in Hot Topic but several other chains are expected to pick it up around the second quarter of 2018

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

Walked past the Hot Topic at Hanover Mall after leaving the movies after going to see It.

Since when did they start carrying Bullet Club merch?

June. They're going to start carrying L-i-J this month.

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Don't be that guy, old man

Ha. Few days ago I did the 2-Sweet thing with some dude in a BC hoodie on the way to work. Cindy (who actually pointed the guy out to me) was laughing her ass off at our secret society bullshit.

33 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Don't be that guy, old man

I'd mostly wear it around the house

If I did wear it out in public, it'd be to the grocery store or something and not out and about being social.

I'm sure I'd get this look from my domestic partner if I tried that shit.

635899819075895427114448105_nobabyno.gif

I know the difference between Walmart Appropriate and Target Appropriate.

• Like 2

For full reference sake. I believe this is the entire lineage of that damn move. Bernard(Albert)/Tomko, Tomko/AJ, Bernard/Anderson, Goto/Anderson, Gallows/Anderson. La Resistance did a slightly different version before all of the above as well. Every version but Tomko and AJ's has been called the Magic Killer. I don't know why.

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

For full reference sake. I believe this is the entire lineage of that damn move. Bernard(Albert)/Tomko, Tomko/AJ, Bernard/Anderson, Goto/Anderson, Gallows/Anderson. La Resistance did a slightly different version before all of the above as well. Every version but Tomko and AJ's has been called the Magic Killer. I don't know why.

Because it sounds fucking cool, that's why.

Also, this.

cheeseburger1014_1.png

• Like 1