DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

On 8/2/2017 at 9:41 AM, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I want a Titus Worldwide shirt so bad.  I mean it looks like a printout I would have made on my Commodore 64 in 1987, but I want it.  

Definitely from Broderbund's Print Shop series.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2017 at 9:03 PM, kafkonia said:

I walked by a stall in the mall yesterday and they had a sign up advertising bulk discounts on fidget spinners. That's usually the sign of a dying fad, which makes Impact branding rather apropos.

Vendors on the street in NYC were selling them for $2. So yeah these things are going the way of Pogs.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:22 PM, mikedikk said:

hey posting this one a bit early so everyone has time to get their money in order. this one will go up for pre-orde rmonday 7/24 at vrtlpros.bigcartel.com

20046547_10156608390342575_5367120708850

Received my Black Metal Brody shirt yesterday and gifted it with great effect today. Nicely done, Mr. Dikk and thee VP crew.

- a regular Sanity Clause ovah here,

RAF

One of these days they'll just sell a shirt with that logo massively displayed on the front and back with a small graphic for the wrestler in the lower left.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If they're gonna push him, they should run a tour schedule ticker at the bottom, like they sometimes do for house show tours. It'd be a neat little touch to the gimmick. 

Like, during his match, just list the shows he'll be on and have Graves or whoever mention it. Sort of like they do with Brock's shirts, except, you know, Elias actually feels like contributing to the company. 

16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

No WWE tags on Southpaw stuff? 

+1

I really hate those f'n tags. They ruin perfectly good shirts for me. Has anyone gotten a WWE shirt and cut the tag off? Does it still look ok?

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
2 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I really hate those f'n tags. They ruin perfectly good shirts for me. Has anyone gotten a WWE shirt and cut the tag off? Does it still look ok?

They look sewn on. I'd imagine you could easily take them off using a seam ripper.