DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

If one has to wonder whether New Day is a bit long in the tooth, just think that people spent a few hundred dollars to buy their custom tag titles.  And they sold out to boot, which if it's the regular amount in stock like the other titles are then that's really impressive.  Not bad for three nerds that originally were far different than what they ended up being.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ryan said:

Aren't they a bit old to be called Boyz? Also, stop using the Z. Stupid nostalgia.

Ric Flair is nearly 70 and he's the Nature Boy. Nature Geriatric doesn't have quite the same ring. Although, Hardy Mid-Life Crisis or the Hardy Dad Bods would actually fit in with their Broken gimmick.

2 hours ago, ARMDRAGON said:

I like it. The mountain of a man logo would make good side plates.

That's a great fucking point. I would love for him to go over on Roman and then take down Brock and then have Roman chase him until Mania next year.

I love that shirt to bits, I just might pick that up.  About time they get that for him, dude deserves that sweet merch money.  I just need to find a way to remove that pesky WWE tag at the bottom that doesn't damage the shirt.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

You could probably just snip the threads of the tag with scissors, or one of those de-thread utensils from a sewing kit, which is what I've always used to remove tags to avoid damage. 

I don't normally do that for WWE shirts because I normally don't care that much.  But for this one it'll work in a wrestling and non-wrestling setting.  Thanks.

On 4/22/2017 at 6:43 PM, Brysynner said:

But the IC title doesn't have side plates

They're getting new IC and US titles, so, they might have them shortly. They've been ready since autumn, and will debut when they see fit. They're modifying the tag belts to have removeable side plates as well. 

• Like 1