DVDVR Message Board

[2nd RD] MEIKO SATOMURA vs. JOHN CENA

MEIKO SATOMURA vs. JOHN CENA  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Oyaji said:

You brought that up in defense of Meiko and to criticize New Japan and it seems like every Meiko match has a bunch of them. That's hypocritical. Hashimoto used to cut guys off all the time with the counter kick to the chest. It's such a weird thing to criticize. What New Japan wrestler DOESN'T have a running strike or technique? Meiko's fun, extended squash of Kaho Kobayashi had at least three running transitions in a match that lasted less than ten minutes and only had a handful of transitions total.

As I said, people like what they like but do it without being condescending with what they don't like. Dylan is a perfect example of it and Matt is pretty grating with it too from time to time (and I know that's his gimmick). I really enjoy CMLL but I don't need to be talked down to because I also like Omega, Tanahashi and Okada. And I've been talking about the board's general feelings towards New Japan. The Japanese section is pretty much Joshi fans and a handful of people discussing New Japan. Look at where Okada and Tanahashi are eliminated in tournaments past and see the vitriol spewed by some. It is what it is but let's not pretend it doesn't exist.

Hey, I gave you the most well thought out explanation of anything I've ever given anyone on this board during the month of March!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EVA said:

We're arguing over rope running now.

THIS IS MADNESS *clap*clap*clapclapclap*

In a sport with such a thing as Irish whips, rope running debates are bound to happen.

First time viewer: "Why don't they just stop themselves?"

Friend of said viewer: "Shut up, it's wrestling!"

• RIPPA locked this topic