DVDVR Message Board

[2nd RD] MIZ vs. SAMI ZAYN

MIZ vs. SAMI ZAYN  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

Shit, accidentally voted for Miz because I just woke up and am too stupid to be sitting in front of my computer. It's been a lackluster year for Sami, but the most joy I've had watching Miz all year was probably an ironic Marine marathon I did with some friends.

He's been sort of the anti-Jericho for me this year. Where Y2J's thing started out the stale Jericho of the last decade and got steadily more interesting until he was on maybe a second-best career run, Miz's schtick grabbed me at first but got staler and staler until now he's pretty much fast-forward material. And beyond the promos, I still fall asleep during his matches. Not because he isn't killing himself with death-defying indie stuff, but because he doesn't do anything exceptional whatsoever.

Sami hasn't been spectacular, but he's always worth watching. I do get kind of sick of him never winning anything and his feuds going nowhere and people saying, "But yeah, see, that'll mean more when he gets the big win, that's his whole shtick." But he always grabs me onscreen and I always enjoy his matches, which is much more than I can say for the Miz.

• Like 2

Miz is such a good heel, I really want to vote against him.  So that's what I did.  

Miz should want to lose ASAP, as a good heel doesn't care about the fans, right?

(Plus, I think Sami's had about a good of a year as he possibly could given the booking.)

(Also, I'm being contrarian.)

• RIPPA locked this topic