DVDVR Message Board

[2nd RD] MIZ vs. SAMI ZAYN

MIZ vs. SAMI ZAYN  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

This is a very underrated rough matchup for round 2. Zayn was inconsistent this year, but whenever he was given something to do, he generally hit a homer with it. Zayn/Nak, the Zayn/Owens series, and Zayn/Braun did a lot to solidify both as people who are really worth watching. But.... of anyone who has a case for "out of ring work" (Hardys, Jericho), Miz I think had the best year both in and out of ring. As I think about it more, while I understand while he won't win, he's one of the few people I actually buy the argument on why they SHOULD win.

Did I just vote for the Miz over Sami Zayn? Why yes, yes I did... I suppose I might spend the afternoon ice-skating around the ninth circle...

• Like 1

Just now, J.T. said:

And that's okay.

I voted for the Miz.  Next to Naito, he's the best heel in the world.

FIFY ;-)

• Like 1

Voted for Miz because he's the one that had actually good matches and also didn't block me on twitter.

Zayn vs Owens and vs Nak were better than any Miz match in the period,

If great wrestling is a lot of moves immediately followed by no selling pop-ups sure.

10 minutes ago, GOTNW said:

Voted for Miz because he's the one that had actually good matches and also didn't block me on twitter.

If great wrestling is a lot of moves immediately followed by no selling pop-ups sure.

Not to derail this but why did Sami block you on Twitter?

6 minutes ago, GOTNW said:

He complained about someone "stealing" a Blue Thunder Driver from him to which I replied "you got all your moves from Fire Pro".

Oh, man, I forgot about that.  He got rightfully shat on for that line, and that's a pretty good reason to be blocked (you're right though)

6 hours ago, GOTNW said:

He complained about someone "stealing" a Blue Thunder Driver from him to which I replied "you got all your moves from Fire Pro".

Congrats, you're now among those who Sami couldn't get a three count on with that move.