DVDVR Message Board

[2nd RD] KENNY OMEGA vs. CHRIS JERICHO

CHRIS JERICHO vs. KENNY OMEGA  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

It dawns on me now that I am more irritated by Omega advancing than Jericho and should have probably worked to build Jericho up instead of tearing him down in previous rounds. It was Cavernario though. Thus is the peril of March Madness.

13 hours ago, OSJ said:

You're new here, March is a month designed to break your heart. These things happen. Take solace in the knowledge that Kenny Omega will likely advance causing Rippa to spew bile everywhere...

Oh I've been here for a while, I just don't post much. My first exposure to Cavernario was his Cinderella run a few years back and it turned me on to CMLL pretty much since. There is seriously no arguememt for Jericho to even be in this match, and with Naito and Okada (granted ymmv) there's no way this is close and really Omega should be losing to caveman by 95 votes right now and just dammit why don't they make Cavernario Chuck Taylors instead of The Elite!?

I'm gonna go lie down now.

Jericho was a fun character this year once the Best Friends angle got rolling.  But the best thing he did in-ring (imo) is forget which decade this is and try to flip his dad bod around like it was 1997.  He really needs to retire the springboard moves.

• RIPPA locked this topic