DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXIII

HumanChessgame

I can hardly wait to see his shirt, if Nak gets a katana and shuriken, I expect Tian Bing to get fortune cookies and chopsticks on his, because that's how Vince rolls... I eagerly await his debut as the wrestling delivery driver... Thank God it's not the early nineties or VKM would probably have gone with that...

On 3/31/2017 at 7:34 PM, zev said:

Mixed Tag comes down to whether or not Cena proposes to Nikki afterward, only 40 minute show to be had here is the Total Bellas ep that comes out of whether she says Yes or No. (Probably Yes, with her sister and brother-in-law in attendance, so Bryan can sign off on use of the Yes chants.)

This didn't cross my mind until I read it, but DBry and Bella are definitely coming out after the big Yes and start the cringiest YES chant in history. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MarcosLoura said:

This didn't cross my mind until I read it, but DBry and Bella are definitely coming out after the big Yes and start the cringiest YES chant in history. 

I like this because I'm picturing Miz as Bryan shuffling on his knees all the way down that ramp. 

• Like 3

On 3/31/2017 at 11:07 PM, Thibs said:

Because its WWE and we're all well aware of their feelings toward JR. What, all of a sudden they had a change of heart and want the old overweight announcer with the southern drawl calling the main event of WM33? And recent events had absolutely nothing to do with it? Please. 

This is a company that constantly pats itself on the back for every good deed they do. 

Its Vince wanting to look magnanimous as always.

This is my opinion, I'm sure many will disagree. 

JR himself disagrees, since he confirmed tonight that this has been in the works for a few months and Jan was looking forward to walking the HOF red carpet with JR and being at WrestleMania.

EDIT: Oh, and no one cares, but the following were removed from the ARMBAR: Titus O'Neil, Sin Cara, The Ascension, Kalisto and The Vaudevillians.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Casey said:

EDIT: Oh, and no one cares, but the following were removed from the ARMBAR: Titus O'Neil, Sin Cara, The Ascension, Kalisto and The Vaudevillians.

They might care. I'd say when you can't get a spot in a battle royal, it might be time to start looking into bookings outside WWE. 

• Like 2

It is possible those guys were pulled to do some sort of preshow - RAW vs. SDL tag match as they still only list two kickoff matches

The numbers don't really work out but it is the only thing I can think of

56 minutes ago, EVA said:

None of those surprise me except Kalisto.  What a fall from grace.  They just keep whiffing on this hunt for the next Rey.

It's almost as if Rey Jr is one of the best workers of all time, and isn't that easy to replace or something. The real Rey Jr is still pretty awesome, and with all the 50 year olds in top matches this year I don't see why he couldn't get another run.

• Like 5

Let's be honest- even if this show is very good to great, if the last thing we see is Roman standing tall in the ring after defeating Taker(which he should), then people are gonna forget all the positive, and shit all over it. 

1 minute ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I don't know about you jabronie marks that worked yourself into a shoot, but I for one look forward to the fifth attempt at crowning Roman Reigns as the future of the business.

Fifth time's the charm, right?

POSSIBLE SPOILERS: BETTING ODDS

Undertaker's odds are shortening. He's still the outsider for the first time basically ever..

Bray Wyatt in a similar position.

Sami Zayn is now odds-on favourite to win the Battle Royal, Strowman having been 24 hours ago. Maybe Sanity will strike en masse.

Some people seem to think Bray vs Orton is going on last.

I'm looking forward to that match more than I should. But throwing them at the end of a show which will be at least five hours long (I'll count the one half of the preshow with actual wrestling, and the four scheduled hours of the main show, so I'm being super conservative...) and will feature a tag team triple threat ladder match, John Cena, Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Goldberg, Lesnar, and many other hot acts? That's sending Orton and Bray out there to die.

And it's cruel and unusual punishment for the fans. So I wouldn't rule it out. 

But more realistically, they can't be that dumb... Actually, yeah. Don't rule it out. 

• RIPPA locked this topic
  • RIPPA unpinned this topic