DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXIII

HumanChessgame

12 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Because their father willingly named them Declan, Kenyon, and Rogan?

Declan James, Kenyon Jess, and Rogan Henry vs. Aurora Rose, Murphy Claire, and Evelyn Vaughn sounds like a match you'd see on the NXT Florida loop.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

Declan James, Kenyon Jess, and Rogan Henry vs. Aurora Rose, Murphy Claire, and Evelyn Vaughn sounds like a match you'd see on the NXT Florida loop.

Only if Ruby Riot and company vs. Sanity paves the way for regular intergender matchups in WWE.

Aurora as Raw champ, Murphy as SD champ, and Evelyn with the NXT title will be the main for WM 50.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Shane's going to jump from the Wrestlemania globe. I don't know why Vince wants Declan, Kenyon, and Rogan to grow up without a father.

AJ didn't read the contract. They're having a rasslin match, but it's in that ring above the ring.

I didn't know what to make of AJ telling Shane it's a regular match.  I loved that AJ basically told him "hey, I'm the best fucking wrestler in the world and your stuntman bullshit has no place in the ring with me on Sunday. I will embarrass you."     I loved that.  But it has me thinking, are they REALLY going to keep it in the ring?  If they do, it's not going to be pretty.  Shane DOES need all the extra bullshit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm still baffled about why everyone has a problem with Aurora Rose as a name. Is it really that weird to name a girl after a fairy tale/Disney princess?

Aurora Rose is such an adult film star name, Brian..

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

It's the name of a New York Times Best Selling author.

Why would you do that to your child?  Her name may as well be Heather Rae Sin.

On 3/30/2017 at 0:22 AM, Cristobal said:

Because their father willingly named them Declan, Kenyon, and Rogan?

I dunno about Kenyon or Rogan, but I've been into enough Irish pubs in NYC and Boston to know better that to fuck with the guy in the corner named Declan.

I was solidly Pro-Cena before Tuesday but after that promo I'd really like to see Miz put Cena's brain case through a table.

• Like 3

I was going to chime in that the only guy I know named "Declan" is a hard bastard I wouldn't have fucked around with on my best day.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I didn't know what to make of AJ telling Shane it's a regular match.  I loved that AJ basically told him "hey, I'm the best fucking wrestler in the world and your stuntman bullshit has no place in the ring with me on Sunday. I will embarrass you."     I loved that.  But it has me thinking, are they REALLY going to keep it in the ring?  If they do, it's not going to be pretty.  Shane DOES need all the extra bullshit.

I really liked this on the last Smackdown Live before WrestleMania XXXIII. If anyone can get a good regular match out of Shane McMahon in WWE, it's AJ Styles. If he does, that's going to be a big feather in AJ's cap when March Madness takes place a year from now.

Predictions:

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar beats Goldberg.

WWE Championship: Bray Wyatt retains over Randy Orton.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Baron Corbin takes it from Dean Ambrose.

WWE United States Championship: Chris Jericho remains the champion and drops it to KO at the next RAW PPV.

WWE RAW Women's Championship: Sasha Banks wins against Bayley, Charlotte Fliar and Nia Jax.

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship: Cesaro/Sheamus regain from Luke Gallows/Karl Anderson and Enzo/Big Cass.

The Undertaker goes to 23-2 against Roman Reigns.

AJ Styles defeats Shane o' Mac.

Seth Rollins beats Triple H.

John Cena/Nikki Bella go over the Miz/Maryse.

Pre-show:

WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship: Alexa Bliss defends from Mickie James, Naomi, Becky Lynch, Natalya and Carmella.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Neville retains vs. A Double.

2017 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braaaaunnnnn Strowman.

Three other things I look forward to at WrestleMania: the set, the new ring gear/entrance gear and the video recap at the end. WrestleMania XXXII sucked apart from the WWE Intercontinetal Championship Ladder match and the WWE Women's Championship match but at least it brought back the aformentioned video highlights package.

4 hours ago, OSJ said:

I was going to chime in that the only guy I know named "Declan" is a hard bastard I wouldn't have fucked around with on my best day.

The only Declan I know is always ready to rumble.

Spoiler

Daily-20140104.jpg

Anyway, I'm not overly enthusiastic about this weekend. The build has been fine but the matches just aren't that interesting to me, especially given what they've got to work with. I feel sorry for the Smackdown women given how good that's division has been so far. Bliss deserves to be on the main show.

• Like 3

I feel like a bad fan. This year I have ZERO interest in Mania. I'll be watching some of it with my youngest daughter, but the moment her 12 year old attention span is done, I'm out. I trust the brain trust here to let me know on Monday if I missed anything good. I HATE feeling this way about the biggest show of the year.

• Like 3

Thinking about it today, the worst part about the Streak ending has definitely been Taker gravitating from being a mythical old gunslinger type to being a brittle guy in mascara who shows up once a year to be a petty bitch about something dumb. If this is his last year they certainly failed at making it feel special.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Thinking about it today, the worst part about the Streak ending has definitely been Taker gravitating from being a mythical old gunslinger type to being a brittle guy in mascara who shows up once a year to be a petty bitch about something dumb. If this is his last year they certainly failed at making it feel special.

Originally it was going to be my most wanted WWE match for ages, The Undertaker vs. John Cena but Vince McMahon changed his damn mind. Amazing it's never happened at WrestleMania (plus they've only had a few matches with each other).

11 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm still baffled about why everyone has a problem with Aurora Rose as a name. Is it really that weird to name a girl after a fairy tale/Disney princess?

It's a good name. Neckbeards are just hateful.