DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXIII

HumanChessgame

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I think the elimination stip helps the RAW women immensely.

It definitely does. I'm expecting a scaled-down version of the WM 16 main event, except the champ is a babyface.

Sucks for the SD women. It's a bad look for Becky, Alexa, and Naomi to get pushed down to the half-empty arena spot, while Nikki gets way up the card on the back of Cena.

I will be disappointed at the #Wrestlemania fans if a "BIG HOG" chant doesn't happen when James Elllsworth comes out.  Might be inappropriate during a women's title match but oh well probably won't be the most offensive thing tonight

Well so much for the surprise of Naomi showing up on Sunday 

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

For those who were hoping/expecting to see an Usos and Alpha rematch at Mania...  the tag titles will not be defended. Both teams in the battle royal.

...because a statue of Andre the Giant is more important than the SD tag titles

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

There was no one in that Smackdown ten man match who can lift the Andre the Giant Memorial trophy.

We know who can lift that trophy, brother. It may tear every muscle in his back in the process.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Can we retcon this WM out of existence, like Halloween 3? Then, we just act like nothing happened, and start some long-term angles that lead to WrestleMania: The Return of Michael Myers.

5 more days to Mania, Mania, Mania. 5 more days to Mania, Cena and Rock.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, hammerva said:

he would have no problems lifting it.  It is gold not black

Unless I am missing him in the battle royal picture, Luke Harper isn't working Wrestlemania this year.  What kind of bullshit is that

He'll be involved in the title match. I have a feeling we get Harper and Rowan returning to the family.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

...because a statue of Andre the Giant is more important than the SD tag titles

That statue and Haku are going to be the future tag champs.  Colossal Connection II!

• Like 5

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Braun being on the kickoff show is maybe the worst mistake they've made all year. The smackdown women deserve better also.

10 hours ago, hammerva said:

he would have no problems lifting it.  It is gold not black

Unless I am missing him in the battle royal picture, Luke Harper isn't working Wrestlemania this year.  What kind of bullshit is that

This X 2.

• Like 1

And now Naomi is officially in the SDL Women's match so she gets to work in front of a home town crowd in Orlando.

Normally that would be a good thing for Naomi, but WWE doesn't always honor the carny tradition of always putting you over in front of your peeps..

13 hours ago, piranesi said:

There was no one in that Smackdown ten man match who can lift the Andre the Giant Memorial trophy.

I just had an amusing visual in my head of Ziggler having to pose with the trophy for the next couple of months like Corbin did last year.

It's funny though. They have like a five hour show at this point and they still can't figure out 10 minutes for American Alpha and The Uso's for a nothing match for a title that means nothing. There's a two hour pre-show now. If they can't find 10 minutes in that, the WWE has the worst time segment people in production.