DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Well, I Guess We're Actually Doing This - 3/6/17

Dolfan in NYC

29 minutes ago, caley said:

I don't remember exactly, but I noticed they seemed to be phasing away from "pointing at the sign" to "looking at the sign and shooting it over the person who's looking at the sign's shoulder".  

I can't wait until WWE has a good enough CGI division that they can just insert a Wrestlemania sign onto the screen with little bubbles so that it's like we can see Sasha Banks thinking about it.

oh christ don't give them ideas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Your question should be...did anyone not point to the Wrestlemania sign?

People who shouldn't have pointed at the sign pointed at the sign.

Also, enjoy A Double's package:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Cristobal said:

There's an idea for a stable. Owens, Joe, Ohno, and a fourth, maybe Damo/Dain. Their name would be

Reveal hidden contents

The Four-Course Men

I am shocked that this is not already a indie fatboy thing in CHIKARA.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I am shocked that this is not already a indie fatboy thing in CHIKARA.

I stated when Joe and Owens showed up in suits that they were bucking for a sponsor:

• Like 3

It's amazing how much they have ruined Bayley with all the mean girls crap and of course Stephanie being the Queen mean girl of them all.

If there's one good thing about Roman/Taker, it's Brock all ready beat him. So at least Roman won't be the one.

LOL  Notice anything missing? (About 2:45 in)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that reactor in Chernobyl, the Iraqi army is soundly defeating the Americans, and Roman Reigns is a mega-over babyface. 

1 hour ago, Phantom Lord said:

If there's one good thing about Roman/Taker, it's Brock all ready beat him. So at least Roman won't be the one.

Ah, but then the whole SummerSlam feud is gonna be the Battle of the Big Dogs Who Beat Taker at Mania.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

LOL  Notice anything missing? (About 2:45 in)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that reactor in Chernobyl, the Iraqi army is soundly defeating the Americans, and Roman Reigns is a mega-over babyface. 

• Like 2

I still think Bayley and Sasha should both turn heel and keep cheating and no one notices except Charlotte, who thinks the whole world is on crazy pills for not seeing it.

Charlotte: "Sasha bashed me over the back with a chair and that's the only reason you're the champion, Bayley!"

Bayley: "Shut up Charlotte, you're just jealous! I guess you're not genetically superior after all!"

*Proceeds to celebrate with Sasha and Izzy, all three wearing matching hoodies as the crowd pops to Charlotte's bewilderment*

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

I still think Bayley and Sasha should both turn heel and keep cheating and no one notices except Charlotte, who thinks the whole world is on crazy pills for not seeing it.

Charlotte: "Sasha bashed me over the back with a chair and that's the only reason you're the champion, Bayley!"

Bayley: "Shut up Charlotte, you're just jealous! I guess you're not genetically superior after all!"

*Proceeds to celebrate with Sasha and Izzy, all three wearing matching hoodies as the crowd pops to Charlotte's bewilderment*

I hope this would lead to this type of breakdown from Charlotte:

• Like 1

I would love it if Charlotte had a Frank Grimes gimmick for a couple months.

"I'm going to interfere in every title match but that's ok, I'm Sasha Banks. I'm manipulating my 'best friend' but it doesn't matter, because I'm Sasha Banks. Look, I'm cheating to win again, chant my name!"

"Are you ok Charlotte."

"Oh, I'm better than ok, I'm Sasha Banks. Oh what's this? A buyout of my Raw contract? Well, it won't matter if I sign this, because..."

*Charlotte gets traded to SD for Becky and the women can have some fresh matches after Mania.*

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ChrisM said:

For everyone wanting Braun vs. Taker at WM, do you really think Strowman has what it takes to carry fifty-year old Undertaker, with all of his physical limitations, to a decent match? Say what you want about Reigns, but he's proven time after time that he's more than capable of having genuinely great matches.  

Stroman/Taker shouldn't be a good match it should be a total destruction of an old man that can barely move.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

lol I would be down for this 

Jesus tap dancing Christ, I understand we must keep Roman strong at all times and we must bow to the alter of the partimers. But why in the name of all things good and holy does The Monster Among Men who has been screaming for competition for months just turn and walk away? Do we really need the best built monster in YEARS to walk away from a fight?

God damn!

• Like 3

Goldberg's acting skills are top notch. He gave Kim Cattrall a run for her money when Lesnar picked him up for the F5; I was waiting for Starship's Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now to kick in as he rides off in to the sunset with Andrew McCarthy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

It's amazing how much they have ruined Bayley with all the mean girls crap and of course Stephanie being the Queen mean girl of them all.

Yeah but Roman is gonna make him tap out. Even money on it being in a triangle choke or Hells Gate.

I probably read too much into it, probably because i'm the biggest BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN fan in the world ever, but I saw him walking away as half a) showing respect to the Undertaker and b) this isn't my fight, I want Roman.

Taker lets him leave after that show of respect, Reigns comes out, is disrespectful, and therefore gets chokeslammed.

And Braun Strowman continues to be the biggest babyface in WWE, and continues to be my hero.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I probably read too much into it, probably because i'm the biggest BRAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN fan in the world ever, but I saw him walking away as half a) showing respect to the Undertaker and b) this isn't my fight, I want Roman.

Taker lets him leave after that show of respect, Reigns comes out, is disrespectful, and therefore gets chokeslammed.

And Braun Strowman continues to be the biggest babyface in WWE, and continues to be my hero.

Braun Strowman should be all of our hero

• Like 6

It's adorable that you guys think Strowman would beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania.  Two years of these awful Biff Strongbeef jokes and now he's the linchpin of the wrestling industry that needs protecting above all else.

The Reigns/Strowman feud was about as clear of a face/heel dynamic as can be but some of you did all these backflips in logic to pretend that Reigns was the heel.  What's Undertaker to you?  Guy shows up on SD last year and threatens Team SD before Survivor Series cause SD is his yard and I don't think he's been back since.  Then he just shows up on Raw and attacks Reigns.  And he murdered his parents and burned his brother alive.  A pure white meat babyface, right?

Also,

192_RAW_03062017sb_5108--a466691a340903d

• Like 4