DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/23/17

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Why would you waste ME:A playing time by watching this?

Rosemary vs. Santana might not get posted in full on YT or Daily?

Yeah, that's all I could come up with.

• Like 1

You know a set of spoilers is underwhelming when you go "Should I read these before the show or not?", decide to read them, then find out you had already read them only after you noticed you were the first one to comment on it.

At this point I'm feeling like the guy from 'Memento'.  To paraphrase a joke from David Cross, perhaps it's time I tattoo "Do Not Watch TNA" across my stomach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caley said:

At this point I'm feeling like the guy from 'Memento'.  To paraphrase a joke from David Cross, perhaps it's time I tattoo "Do Not Watch TNA" across my stomach.

But if you get half the memory issues that Memento Guy gets, you might spend the rest of your days wondering what's so bad about Test and Albert matches.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, RIPPA said:

Why would you waste ME:A playing time by watching this?

I won't. 

Matter of fact, we're done with today's thread testing, so now I am trying to coax my boss into letting me bounce around 1300 so I can cut fence and bail to the 'rents to play Andromeda from lunchtime until I pass out sometime around 0300 Friday morning.

JB's hype up all night of Karen as this mega blockbuster "SHE is coming!!" arrival was ridiculously goofy and an odd way to end the show. Did get a good laugh out of Josh going "Oh this is who JB was talking about all night!" when Rebel came out. Different kind of show with mostly matches straight through and lots of focus on new/returning acts. Nothing special in the ring tonight, though the six man was kinda fun. Both tags ending basically the same way was strange too.

That ODB/Rebel match with Earl Hebner kissing both women was really bad. I can't believe they actually aired in in 2017. Imagine the shit fit this board and twitter would be having if it happened in WWE.

Rest of the show was pretty boring. I want to like the new LAX but Impact gives me no reason why I should.  The character development for these new characters on Impact is really bad.

1 hour ago, Tim Evans said:

That ODB/Rebel match with Earl Hebner kissing both women was really bad. I can't believe they actually aired in in 2017. Imagine the shit fit this board and twitter would be having if it happened in WWE.

I was watching that going "He's not going to force himself on here, is he?  No way they would do that in 2017...oh yup...there it is."  Brutal.  Somebody should be fired over that spot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nofuture said:

Pretty impressive that Rebel could be involved in the worst match of the year, 2 years in a row.

Both of them with the same weird sexual stuff going on.  I mean not as bad as screaming about her vagina but still there.  the theory that Rebel vs Shelly was done to pop the boys at the expense of the wrestlers might be an occurring theme for Rebel giving how awful she still is