DVDVR Message Board

Because I just can't be the only guy in here that has these themes that we all grew up hearing from our televisions on the weekends or whatever as ringtones! So what are your favorites and why?

This one right here just strikes me as one of those themes from a cop show in the 70's.

And as a kid I was never a fan of the WWF, but this theme kicked ass and still does today.

The Wrestling Challenge theme that @Joel Martin posted is exactly what came to mind when I read the thread title.  Vince fucking loved him some saxophones back in the day.

Man, the ECW open @PetrolCB posted took me right back.  I remember, when I was in college, some syndicated network ran various wrestling shows at 11 at night and ECW was one of them.  it blew my fucking mind.

This one takes me back, too:

• Like 3

This does't seem to be online anymore but Montreal had an awesome theme back in the late early 70s. Really tense and exciting, like something out of a cop show.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

This does't seem to be online anymore but Montreal had an awesome theme back in the late early 70s. Really tense and exciting, like something out of a cop show.

Grand Prix Wrestling or something? I'll search for it