DVDVR Message Board

[1st Rd B] KEITH LEE vs RICOCHET

KEITH LEE vs. RICOCHET  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

I actually really like Ricochoet, which seems at odds with my hard and fast FUCK WILL OSPREAY stance, but unlike Ospreay, I think he plays face pretty well and has some believable offense that isn't all nonsense.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EVA said:

I actually really like Ricochoet, which seems at odds with my hard and fast FUCK WILL OSPREAY stance, but unlike Ospreay, I think he plays face pretty well and has some believable offense that isn't all nonsense.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I still like Keith Lee's ridiculous combination of power and agility and personality better, though.

Keith Lee is a special dude and there weren't enough awesome Prince Puma moments this season in LU to make me vote against Keith.

The Mil Muertes match feels like it happened a loooooooong time ago.

Voting for Lee, because those PBK vs War Machine hoss fights in ROH were tremendous, and damn near the only thing worth watching in the company at the time.  Ricochet's great, but depending on who he's working with (like Ospreay), his matches can get way too obviously choreographed.

Keith Lee hossing it up makes me very happy.  Ricochet is not that obnoxious compared to Osprey, so I have no ill will towards the guy.  But Lee wins and I'm sure rooting for him this round.

Damn, another real close one... I've gotta say that Prince Puma underperformed during the voting period, while Lee probably hit his career high point (thus far). Gotta go with Lee.

• RIPPA locked this topic