DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

The part creator sounds nice but not sure if I want to dive into it yet.  I mean it is a game-changer as far as making the game future-proof and same goes for move editor.  But just not sure about paying $30 since I didn't get the season pass.

Now for the parts is it simply just subscribing to it and it shows up in the parts list when editing?  If so then that's awesome but that would mean I would need to copy a subscribed wrestler and edit that.  Which is fine but if somebody keeps updating them then I lose out on that.  But I do have all the DLCs so I in theory should have everything I need leading up to it.

You subscribe to a part and it puts it in your list.

If you already added a dude and the creator updates them with a logo they will update with the logo - but they won't work until you download the logo (grayed out).  If you want to update a guy yourself, yeah, you have to clone the wrestler and you won't get updates anymore.

This is probably how the moves will work too.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. It seems like something worth doing but may have to give it time to see what's being made. If the move editor is later this month then maybe I'll wait for that and clone whichever edits then. 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:32 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

They did say spring. So probably  later this month. We have been getting patches. So hopefully soon.

They said on Twitter that move craft is delayed due to them not being able to work in the development studio right now (small area, very crowded). It's apparently about 95% done though so hopefully once they CAN return to work it won't be long. 

So we can't use the different highlight options on custom parts? At least that's how it seems to be, but I've only downloaded stuff made by one person so I don't know if it's something on the creator's end or what. 

16 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

When move craft arrives, I’m going to try to create offensive moves that look like chain counter sequences. Watching old Lucha makes me want to create that feeling out process you see at the start of these matches. 

I look forward to it.  Somebody did a bunch of those with the hacked move tools on the PC and they look awesome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

When move craft arrives, I’m going to try to create offensive moves that look like chain counter sequences. Watching old Lucha makes me want to create that feeling out process you see at the start of these matches. 

Check out Suneed's twitter account. He's posted a bunch of those for pc mods. While you won't be able to use them on PS4, it could serve as inspiration, but as Tromatagon said, it isn't going to be easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Yeah looks like he just started it a month ago. 

Suneed? He's been around for a long time, churning out most of the best looking modded moves. There are of course others who are super talented but he's a machine.

He helped out with the lucha expansion pack that has a spreadsheet with previews of all the moves here.

20 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Anyone want to make a Jason the Terrible mask sprite sheet?  I'll take photos of the mask in all the angles.

Yeah somebody here who is working from home, get on your computer, and slave away to create parts for my 90’s All Japan roster!

Actually I’ve been thinking of doing it myself. Some people say it’s a pretty easy process to make these. Wish I can get a step by step tutorial on it though to get be started.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

I've been thinking about it but my working from home is requiring actual work and the last thing I want to do in my free time is look at a PC.  Especially when the work computer is hooked to my TV.

Edited by Tromatagon