DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

So I’m checking out the Fire Pro PS4 page looking for recent edits, and I notice that a bunch of edits from Miguel are near the top. So I’m thinking “Cool, some edit updates”, but when I click on the pages I find they haven’t been updated. Not even fake updated to bump them up to the top page. They are all AEW edits of most of the card for tonights AEW PPV. ?

Interesting...

Somebody over at Critical Club got the second Stardom DLC early, sounds like there's some cool new moves. I'm personally glad we're almost to the final version of the game, I feel more comfortable creating a roster without having to go back and constantly update everybody based on a new batch of dlc moves and parts.

• Like 1

I'm getting the glitch where I don't see characters in the new scenario so I guess I'm holding off on that until they fix it.

I did finally break down and get the Stardom DLC on sale, mostly so I can download edits without worrying about if I'll have the parts or not.

Any new moves in that Suda story for offline play, or is it just parts?

I’ve honestly have not bothered with the story modes in these games. Career modes, and objective based modes in wrestling games ruin the gameplay for me. All I want to do is come home, turn on Fire Pro, and play 3 different matches I got inspired to have after watching TV wrestling. Playing a bunch of matches to get a certain rating makes it a chore.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

No moves ☹️

11 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

They gave everyone the new moves that dropped with the mode for free.

Okay so we got new moves? What did it come with, because I’ve been looking around, and I haven’t seen anything posted. YouTubers don’t post “New Fire Pro Moves” videos anymore.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

There was a free patch that came out along with the DLC, it did not require any additional purchase and yeah that is where the new moves are. I just meant that beating the new fighting road scenario didn't unlock additional new moves.

Copied and pasted from Critical Club:

* Running: Somersault Kick (BxB Hulk, Tiger Mask)
* Counter: Somersault Kick
* Front Grapple (SML): Dropkick
* Front Grapple (SML): Front Dropkick
* Front Grapple (SML): Spinning Dropkick
* Front Grapple (SML): High Angle Dropkick - all dropkicks can knock the opponent out of the ring to set up a dive/plancha.
* Front Grapple (MED): Half Hatch
* Front Grapple (BIG): Big Swing Osotogari (Kofi Kingston's SOS, Madoka's Ranhei)
* Back Grapple (BIG): CTB (Jushin Thunder Liger)
* Face Up, Head: Flying Knee Attack

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, Tromatagon said:

On 2/27/2020 at 7:30 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

That's reminding me of Big E losing his mind on the New Day podcast with similar verbiage.  I'll have to get this when I get a chance.

I was thinking more of when Magnum TA cut the promo about how he and Tully were about to get it on like two men get it on.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 5:56 PM, Tromatagon said:

Even with it it's like SUDA suddenly became a basic bitch before writing.  It only gets weird for like two slides.  

Does it have branches depending on wins and losses? I just started and lost the first match on purpose and I had to replay it. Now I don't want to lose because I don't want to replay shit.

Also....THE SHELLAC.

What a fucking name.

I don't think it branches at all.  I only lost once and it was because I didn't make a specific goal within a timelimit in that training match where you have to knock the guy out.  Had to replay that.

Shellac is also one of your major hangouts in the Yakuza games.  

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, christopher.annino said:

I'm personally glad we're almost to the final version of the game, I feel more comfortable creating a roster without having to go back and constantly update everybody based on a new batch of dlc moves and parts.

Are they about finished with dlc support then?