DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

I might still do Dick Togo, and after that honestly there's so much out there I'll probably just stick to made up wrestlers that are only real to me, dammit. Those I have no intention of actually uploading. I wouldn't mind doing a Tamon Honda to carry on my "guys that lost a lot in All Japan" thing but without a few Olympic Rolling Hell variants, there's honestly no point.

There's the main standing arm triangle Olympic Rolling Hell that's definitely in though. And the DEA.DO END was either a Dreamcast DLC move or FPR debuting move. Unless it's a passion project, I would just hold off because he'll get made by the people doing the Fire Pro anthology.

Downloaded a rad Patrick Swayze and Mr. Miyagi. I've spent more time downloading and organizing than actually playing so far. Thus is Fire Pro.

Did you used to book for IWA Japan?

Also re: Tanaka/RVD situation- I don't think RVD ever wrestled Bubba in a title match, you may be thinking of Bubba replacing Candido against Taz at Hardcore Heaven 99. It looks like RVD vs Tanaka happened on TNN right before his injury. 

Damn it Sweetster I told everyone how to do the cage dive.

Beat the guy up a bit.  Like beat the fucking shit out of him for 5 min or so.

Whip him into the corner.  

Do the running strong corner attack.  I think it's a Stinger Splash or something.  It makes the guy stager out of the corner when you hit it.

Start climbing when the guy starts staggering.

You'll hit the legdrop dive easily.

I'm going to delete these edits of the Young Bucks. The logic is all fucked up for Nick. He's basically unstoppable. I'm running a huge league tournament and he's nearly won all of his matches. 

How anyone has hundreds of people imported into their game already makes me envious that they don't have the paranoia with every single download that you're not getting the absolute best version of that wrestler available.  

I can't get good barb wire matches to save my life.  I ran a few this afternoon without any getting above 40%.  I'm guessing it's because me & my partners haven't ended up bleeding in any of them since the CPU won't bust us open no matter how much offense I let them get in.  

20 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

I replace edits when I find an improvement. 

Looks like to me that the rating for barbed wire matches is broken. I always see 30-40%.

I'm picturing someone who hates hardcore matches like Jim Cornette hates modern indy wrestling sending in the scores.

by the way, I'm RevRay72 on Steam

I created a random battle royal championship, since now you can put titles up for grabs in battle royals.

I won the title as myself.  I was a goddamned fighting champion, son.  I had a bunch of defenses.

Then that son of a bitch Marty Scurll put me in the chicken wing when we were the last two guys in.

He couldn't keep the belt.  He ended up getting eliminated pretty early on in a battle royal won by Brutus fucking Beefcake.

Brother Bruti didn't fare much better.  He dropped it in one match as well, to Jean Claude Van Damme (who is pretty realistic.  He ran over and started beating up the only woman in the match immediately)

• Like 3

I'm FoolsbaneJason. I'll start digging into the game in earnest by the first of August. I'll happily join in on some really nerdy wrestling shit at that time.

A battle royal title in this game seems like the closest thing you could do to the legendenary DDT Ironman title. It's wiki page is hilarious as some son of a bitch had to make a chart with over 1000 title holders. Also, the list of inanimate objects that held the title may be my favourite section on any wrestling wiki page.