DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

How would the sharing of edits on PS4 work? I'm new to the PS4 game and don't know whether or not that is a thing that could be done. I don't think I have bought a game for a PC since Masters Of Orion 2, but I for fuck sure would be all over this. 

I can't wait!!

31 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

How would the sharing of edits on PS4 work? I'm new to the PS4 game and don't know whether or not that is a thing that could be done. I don't think I have bought a game for a PC since Masters Of Orion 2, but I for fuck sure would be all over this. 

I can't wait!!

It'd probably work like it does in the WWE games

• Like 1

It's just starting to set in that we're getting a new Fire Pro with online play and very likely an edit sharing service. This is so fucking great!

tkFPEr7.gif

This twitter account has some interesting information. Matsumoto said that Returns was Fire Pro perfected and that now it's about adding moves of the past 12 years. One winged angel is in. 

Oh and there's this, in reference to the presser document he was given:

This twitter account has some interesting information. Matsumoto said that Returns was Fire Pro perfected and that now it's about adding moves of the past 12 years. One winged angel is in. 

This isn't a bad thing. Update the rosters/moves/promotions, sprinkle in some new features, but there isn't much you can change about the engine. Gameplay, I think we are just getting a polished FPR and I am completely down with that.

If it's called Fire Pro World, does that mean it's coming out all over the world, or is Europe getting screwed again?

I bought a Dreamcast just to play FPD.

I bought a GBA to play the handheld versions.

I bought a Gamecube just because there was a rumor FPZ was coming out on it.

When that didn't happen, I modded my PS2.

This coming out on Steam is like, my literal dream come true.

giphy.gif

Yeah, Steam requirements are a reletively recent processor and 4GB of RAM, which is pretty standard in about everything.

It doesn't matter if it's only shipping with 30 guys and one promotion.  Give it a week and the community will have likely hundreds of wrestlers and pretty much every promotion that ever existed.

I'm wondering what the caps are as far as created content goes.

• Saturn
  • Dreamcast
  • PSX
  • GBA
  • PS2

That's the list of systems I bought specifically for Fire Pro games. Either the PS4 is getting added or the wife is never getting her laptop back again...

• Like 1

I just realized that I can remote play this with my Vita off TV! Woooooooooo!

I still hold out hope that they release this digitally for Vita because people in Japan still play them (well, at least until today, I guess), but remote play is the next best thing. 

1 hour ago, Control said:

So if I get this for PS4, do you think I'll be able to download an update that changes all the names and whatnot, or am I gonna be doing that manually?

Default roster is 30 generic guys by the looks of it. You'll be able to download everything from the community though, that much was the confirmed.