DVDVR Message Board

Sorry, yeah for the PS4. I got it for Christmas, though I've barely played it as I also got Red Dead 2, ,and its dominating my gaming time. 

So, if the plan was to release the Junior Heavyweight division later, but now NJPW is losing Kushida and possibly the Young Bucks as well, does that mean we'll never get the official Spike versions of them?

1 hour ago, AxB said:

So, if the plan was to release the Junior Heavyweight division later, but now NJPW is losing Kushida and possibly the Young Bucks as well, does that mean we'll never get the official Spike versions of them?

That's a solid question.  Probably depends on how far they are in setting that up.  Given it's taking so long just to get the first DLC out they might be able to change accordingly.  But if anything Kushida's already in so his part won't be affected.

I wish there was a way to subscribe to collections like on Steam but FPW Net is just not built for that.  The PS4 version is still my main way of playing but I'm excited to see they got mods working for updated versions now.  I might have to dip back into that on the PC version as some of the new stuff they have is very intriguing.

Not mine.

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Like 1