DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

22 hours ago, Zimbra said:

This has been out for a week and nobody has made Dusty's splotch yet. This game is bullshit.

Yup... how do I get in contact with a lot of these people to make suggestions? There’s a comment section but I don’t know if  the site sends them the message.

Hmm, that Misawa head is just a little uncanny when paired with the cartoon body.

I saw Road Dogg and Billy Gunn edits that used custom textures for just about every part and I'm not sure if I'm up for this brave new world of CAWS.

So close to finally doing the second big dive into this game. Will wait for final patch and move craft though. Bless them.

Even some of the faces that are going for the NJPW expansion look still look awkward in game, unfortunately. Hopefully, in time, there will be a method in which makes it look smoother and more in line with what's in the game.

Edited by Oyaji

I hate this real head shit.  There's gotta be Photoshop filters that make it look more natural with less effort.

But technically Kinnikuman uses it but he looks good.

I don't want shit looking like Hasselhoff on South Park.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just as touched upon, there's already a realism to the official NJ/Stardom DLC that I just can't get down with... I like my Fire Pro experience fairly cartoony, vague, and uniform. Still, it's pretty fucking rad what people are doing. 

Currently the best parts are the L.A. Park parts. I’ve had a helluva time taking an existing edit, and adding to it to get that authentic L.A. Park feel. 

@christopher.annino I see what you say about the faces, but some are too close to the real thing that it becomes too hard to go back to the way it was.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Spike really doesn't want anyone to get that League trophy on the PS4, huh? I've got to go through the entire fucking thing to get it? That's going to take me all day, even with the CPU Skip option turned on. Fuck.

45 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

? I did a four person league and it took me like 15 minutes.

Son of a bitch. I thought you had to fill in all 64 slots. Well this makes things easier for sure.

I thought that was why the trophy is classified as "ultra rare". I wasn't looking forward to that.

All I need now are the 100-1000 matches trophies and the 58% or below match evaluation one (because I know I'm never going to complete the tutorial. Ever.)

So I'm really loving the parts craft DLC though there's some first world problems that come with it.  The main one goes back to the start where in order to change a subscribed character you have to copy it and make it your own separate character.  Which is fine if that's the absolute final version that they're going to do.  But there's plenty of creators who update them constantly so putting a custom part means you're going to miss out on the updates.  I did stock up on some custom parts but am also checking the character to see if the creator keeps updating them.

Now some people like Miguel Fransica are updating some creations with custom parts.  And then there's Gazwefc who has new edits with custom parts and they're really good.  So I'm definitely getting them and so far they're all tremendous.  I wish that some of the creators I followed would follow suit though some have either stopped making them or are just stick with non-custom part versions.  Which is fine but once the option for custom parts is there it's hard to not get attached to it.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

19 hours ago, Casey said:

PSA: All Fire Pro stuff is on varying degrees of sale during PS4's Big In Japan sale (except the Takayama DLC obviously).

Should quadruple the Takayama DLC price and force people to buy it through sheer will.