DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Not a fan of the V Trigger animation at all. Looks weak as shit. 

Just a warning that unless the move editor they provide is radically different from waka maze, it is incredibly tedious and long work. Gotta be a real labour of love. 

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 3

For sure, which is why my heart is mostly set on simple stuff using already existing animation. Stuff like a diving dropkick, corner to center Yakuza kick, and springboard lariat should be easy compared to something like Pete Dunne's finisher, for example.

• Like 1

Apron grapples are seriously underutilized, especially in this day of everybody doing movez on THE HARDEST PART OF THE RING~!!

But aside from finisher-level moves, you could have the enzuigiri every other guy does when caught outside on the apron, or roll the opponent outside to the floor and hit the running soccer ball kick. Foley's hip buster elbow as I've mentioned... Diving cannonball from the apron to standing opponent... Shit, probably exactly how they would have setup a Kevin Owens apron powerbomb. So many possibilities for a neglected position. 

• Like 1

Finished the SUDA51 story. As someone that never played the story in FP Special, it was kinda out there as a story (shots fired at Bushiroad?), also love that the last match with Notorious doesn't even matter.

Based on how Suda was talking in the interview included in the game I wish the story had more to it though. I mean, picking fights across the globe isn't really good training for wrestling.

And why can't the other characters from the story get included in the game? I'd fuck people up with Grateful Saeba.

9 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

Finished the SUDA51 story. As someone that never played the story in FP Special, it was kinda out there as a story (shots fired at Bushiroad?), also love that the last match with Notorious doesn't even matter.

Based on how Suda was talking in the interview included in the game I wish the story had more to it though. I mean, picking fights across the globe isn't really good training for wrestling.

And why can't the other characters from the story get included in the game? I'd fuck people up with Grateful Saeba.

This was total basic bitch shit compared to the FP Special story.  It wasn't even that out there in comparison and really disappointed me.  This will catch you up:

The other characters aren't included because they're firepro expies of real people and they're scared to do that now.  Saeba is just the old Akira Maeda with some scars and facial hair added to show the passage of time.

Edited by Tromatagon

How Suge D capitalised on the buzz from being on AEW Dark:

Holla holla Fire Pro Tag Tournament (with VERY special guests).

@The Natural I'm not saying watch the whole thing, but you'll love the intro.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, a few belt textures just got added onto the PS4 Fire Pro community page. I didn’t realize you could do this yet. Is this a sign that Parts Craft is coming very soon?

https://firepro-w.com/item/detail/88195

Edit: Oh shit, it is available right now according to another forum. Can’t wait to try this out when I get home. We should kindly ask some of the performers if they can give us some clean head shots of themselves to use in this mode.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Oh no, I’m looking for the OnlyFans wrestlers. I want everything. Head shots, leg shots, arm shots, head shots(if you know what I mean?).

You know people are going to dig up that HBK Playgirl, and try recreate that look.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Pelvic shots for truly accurate waist parts!

From what I gather from Critical Club, parts creator is going to cost $30 and is included in the season pass. Move creator will be free. More importantly, you can share created parts on Steam/whatever they call the PS4 share. Game changing.

Edit: Yeah, it's out now.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

Randy Orton’s head was added. This is definitely going to be huge. Plus, on the positive/negative side since people are stuck home this gives an excuse for people to create more edits.

Edit: Holy shit, check it out.

https://firepro-w.com/item/detail/88155

Edit: Also TheAvenger just dropped a motherload of belts onto his page. Like several pages worth.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

So like everyone probably figured, edits with custom parts become unusable for people that don't have that part.

BUT there's a section on the edit page now called required content where you can list what textures you use.  The thing is, I think the uploader has to do this part themselves. But if you download the same part they're using, you can use the edit with the new shit.

I tested it out with the Stevie Richards I already have in the game - the creator updated him with the bWo shirt - so he was grayed out.  Get the logo, he works.

Yeah, PS4 has memory limitations so I'd be wary of going too hard in the paint right away. Another reminder that the PC version is the best version, but not everybody has a decent enough PC. I get it. You're wrong and I hate you. But I get it.

edit: (the pc modded moves also run into the game's memory restrictions too, so it's far from perfect).

Edited by Oyaji

On PS4 there's a limit of 900,000 something KB, shared with logos AND music.    So a little under a gig but the sprite files are probably pretty small.

Moves probably will end up there too if they're not given a hard limit number.

Edited by Tromatagon