DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Well before anything else, that move won't work anyway - any kind of "grabbing" dive like the blockbuster or swinging Frankensteiner will just act like a strike and knock the opponent off the teammate's shoulders. At least that was always the case with older games and I highly doubt they changed it. Sorry!

On 2/12/2020 at 12:03 PM, Oyaji said:

Naw, it's ¥2200. At times it has felt they've taken the wwe route of trying to suck as much money out of a dwindling but passionate fanbase with their dlc approach. I understand it's a business but some of the dlc prices are unreasonable. 

I mean, it’s 20 bucks after so many months. At least it’s not DOA levels of shady DLC selling.

I'll expand.

The story about the one he wrote, Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special, involved you fighting a fake Ric Flair named Dick Slender.

Your coach gets murdered.  It's unsolved.

You kill one of your training partners and best friends in the ring by accident.

Ric Flair kills your tag partner in the ring for real and says that he also murdered your coach.

Your girlfriend or wife leaves you.  I forget which.

You win the world title by defeating Dick Slender and celebrate.

Then you realize your life is empty and blow your fucking brains out.

The end.

So yeah we're all looking forward to seeing what he does next.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

So not only is the full game still 70% off on Euro PSN Store (was supposed to end on the 19th), but now Entrance Craft is 28% off (£15.99 £11.49), and Stardom Collaboration 1 is 40% off (£15.99 £9.49). Worth it? 

• Like 1

The Suda51 DLC just released. It's $11.50 CDN so I think that converts to about $0.75 US. The patch released simultaneously has some bug fixes and minor menu changes. Moves seem mostly to be standing strikes added to grapples.

Listed at 9.99, Suda51 scenario does indeed come out to $10.78 with tax on US PSN. Adds additional wrestlers, edit parts, and BGM music included in the story. 

Along with moves, Patch raised the cap on PS4 data limits
Wrestler Slots from 1000 to 1500
Referee Slots from 30 to 100
Ring Slots from 100 to 200
Created Championship slots from 50 to 200

and added climb the 2nd rope taunt to Entrance Craft 

Edited by DreamBroken

Hey so heads up guys.

If you download someone with the new parts (I don't know what they are yet, I haven't beaten the mode) that you get for beating the Champion Road scenario, and you don't have the stuff unlocked yourself, the game crashes when trying to load the wrestlers in.

So you might want to beat the mode at your earliest convenience.

So yesterday i played through about 45% of the story mode and I never got any of those drawn wrestler graphics. It was just the same picture of a wrestling ring over and over and over again with text underneath it. I was extremely confused and thought it fucking sucked. Hmmm.