DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

• 4 weeks later...

Being as I'm currently between games, I'm playing a lot of Fire Pro this week. The only trophies keeping me away from the Plat are the All Missions at S Rank, 500 matches, and 1000 matches ones. So, went back into mission mode and there were like 10 that weren't S Rank... now there's two. The three on one handicap match (where you can either win by squashing all three and get a low rating, or you can try to have a competitive match and end up losing because you take too much damage), and the one where you're a manager and you have to help one guy cheat to win but you aren't actually in the match. The Win a Time Bomb Deathmatch before the big explosion one bedevilled me for a good while, but I got it.

So what I'm saying is, I might Platinum Fire Pro this year. CP vs CP matches count towards the match count trophies, right?

• Like 1

I figure the Help your Partner Win will drop by itself, I already got a 90%+ rating once, but it was Mission Failed because I was helping the wrong guy win. The three on one is a pain though, because the best way to get a high rating is nearfalls and false finishes, but every time you go for a cover late on, the other two guys come in and beat you up, so you end up losing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They haven't really said yet, whereas there's been a pretty good idea of how move editing will work so who knows ?. I'd guess it's similar to how modders have added new parts. Either way I'm hoping to see lotsa new shit from more dedicated/inspired/talented folks with far more time on their hands than I'll ever have again.

• Like 1

If it's like it is now and you have to make a separate graphic for each possible angle of the piece, even the smallest ideas will be very time consuming.
But I think that right now the mods only let you overwrite an existing piece so this is a step forward.

I haven't tried it out though, and am not the best source for opinions on PC mods since I stopped playing on PC quite some time ago.  I prefer playing games on the PS4, because battle royals butt-chugged on my PC.  I don't want Steam anywhere near my new PC so I haven't ported things over to that to see if it works better (it will)

Edited by Tromatagon

Naw, it's ¥2200. At times it has felt they've taken the wwe route of trying to suck as much money out of a dwindling but passionate fanbase with their dlc approach. I understand it's a business but some of the dlc prices are unreasonable. 

I have a logic question for ya'll: How can I program wrestlers to hit their double team finisher if it's a doomsday type finisher? Do I have to set the logic for that move super high and then just put the opponent on my shoulders so my partner can hit the move? Or is it something else? I'm trying to get my Street Profits edits right and I can't get them to hit the Doomsday Blockbuster move they bust out.