DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody have the same issue with slowdown? It happens anytime I have 8-man tags. I have never noticed it before until the recent DLC was downloaded. I have to pump the speed up to 125 to get as close to the default speed of the game. It’s just an itsy bit fast, but it’s more playable than when you have it on 100 with the slowdown.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I can't dig through 74 pages to find this out.

Who are the best creators on PS4? I've got pretty much the entire AEW roster bar a few of them, and most of NXT as it currently is.

Also, is there a way to favorite individual creators, or do I just have to bookmark them in my browser? When I go to a creator, all it lists is what they've made, no follow button or anything.

56 minutes ago, Casey said:

Okay, I can't dig through 74 pages to find this out.

Who are the best creators on PS4? I've got pretty much the entire AEW roster bar a few of them, and most of NXT as it currently is.

Also, is there a way to favorite individual creators, or do I just have to bookmark them in my browser? When I go to a creator, all it lists is what they've made, no follow button or anything.

It's been quite awhile since I got edits so not sure how much help I would be there.  I know there was a spreadsheet of the top creators and what they made on the Critical Club board.  But I can't find it for some odd reason.  I am quite fond of LordWord who's been doing edits for the longest time.  I think he stopped early this year but he's got a lot of cool stuff that's worth downloading.

But for FPW-net there's no way to follow a creator so like you mentioned bookmarks are the way to go.

• Sad 1

Your first stop for PS4 should be Miguel. Dude cranks out top notch stuff. 

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/Miguel-Francisca

Just be wary of guys that re-post other people's work. Most of the time, they post it once and then never update it again. Good place to start would be either the Discord (https://discordapp.com/channels/557428556259393547/559167758315552798) or Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/firepro/) to ask about the quality of someone's work. My personal rule of thumb is that if they didn't bother to post a description (you'll know because it will say "This is a custom wrestler") I don't download it because it's likely either incomplete or just a re-up of someone else's work. 

• Like 2

Miguel does great stuff.  I like Lord Worm and his work but he doesn't lay out the buttons the way I like when assigning moves, but that's a personal preference thing and not a knock on his phenomenal work..  One of the best appearance makers ever, nice guy.

• Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7
On 11/26/2019 at 3:03 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Anybody have the same issue with slowdown? It happens anytime I have 8-man tags. I have never noticed it before until the recent DLC was downloaded. I have to pump the speed up to 125 to get as close to the default speed of the game. It’s just an itsy bit fast, but it’s more playable than when you have it on 100 with the slowdown.

Yes, in battle royale same thing but as you eliminate each dude and they leave the slowdown improves. Usually once you get rid of two dudes it’s back to normal so I just adjust my timing through the match.  I don’t play many eight men tags so can’t help you there. 

Thanks to everyone who answered Casey's request.  I double dipped and had exclusively used the PS4 version for Fighting Road stuff, but the Promoter DLC being on sale finally got me wanting to find good edits.

On the Fighting Road tip, I'm having trouble with a very early mission in the Junior mode.  I've done exactly 16 signatures and 1 finisher and won the match but I still fail the mission.  Any tricks to it?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got around to getting the Entrance Craft DLC.  I get the complaints that people have said about it but while I was hoping for a sale (missed on the recent one and $20 is still too much) I figured to get it anyway.  So far I really love it and it's not for the entrances.  Having logos for teams/stables is a very welcome addition and gave me further reason to go nuts with managing them.  I hate though that there's a 100-logo limit so it's not fun having to delete unused ones.  But after that was established it was really cool seeing how putting a logo for them made a difference for me.  From there I got a 2003-era ROH roster setup and just went to town with their matches.  It's stuff like that really makes the game future-proof and if DLCs are going to prolong this for quite a while then I'm down for whatever they release.

Okay, I did try an entrance for a couple folks and it seems like a nice enough feature.  I'll play around with it some more when I get a chance but feel the wackier the edit the better this will be.

Just bought the Entrance Craft DLC since I a couple edits I downloaded didn't work (they used some of the entrance parts for attire). So I'll start playing with this this week.

I also finished up the Jr. Fighting Road mode. I ended up joining L.I.J. due to my characters use of rough moves. I did like this mode though because I got to work a different style than I normally do, kinda wish I had imported my edit to the main game before I saved before the last match (I fought Omega in the HW champ v. Jr. champ bout).

That last match with Kenny is a doozy though, due to his OP stats, I usually use a lot of Ukemi in the beginning of the match so I can make a comeback to win but after Kenny kicked out of 3(!) of my finishers he just ramped everything up hitting a ton of V triggers and poison ranas and snap dragons. I ended up having to finish him off with a quick spin kick and hitting a top rope moonsault to win.

https://www.spike-chunsoft.com/news/fire-pro-wrestling-world-2020-roadmap/

Fire Pro Wrestling World's 2020 Development Roadmap. tl;dr:

• Takayama Charity DLC #2 in January (TAKAYAMANIA rings, logos, edit parts)
  • Additional Wrestler DLC also in January (no details offered)
  • Suda 51 Scenario in February
  • Part Creator and Move Creator in Spring

So this looks like the end of active development for Fire Pro World, but jesus, what a thing to end with.

• Like 1

Kinda shocked they didn't have a Stardom Fighting Road scenario. I'd have to assume the new character DLC will be more NJPW guys (yay Chase Owens) and not a new promotion.

If we get a parts and move editor, then this is a truly evergreen game.