DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

So, I'm simming Orange Cassidy vs David Starr. About fifteen minutes in, they lock up, "Okita Yabure" appears on the screen in red letters and Starr hits a Canadian Destroyer - which is Cassidy's finishing move, that isn't in Starr's moveset. I didn't know finisher stealing was in the game.

• Like 1

Loving all the new edit parts. I've been waiting to really dive into making wrestlers since we knew more DLC was coming. 

Speaking of DLC, man do regular Fire Pro edit faces look like garbage next to an official NJPW dudes. This has bugged me for a while so I started making at least one costume per NJ wrestler with an OG FP head. Now I can have Okada vs Eddie Guerrero and they don't look like two different games. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I mean if you're anything like me you have spent hundreds of dollars to import the game in years past, so another 20 bucks to keep it current sounds alright to me since this is the first thing I'm getting not covered by the season pass.

• Like 2

It was all the njpw stuff plus promoter and the upcoming suda51 extension. I have a bunch of PlayStation store codes from having a Sony rewards credit card so I used that for the Stardom pack and will use for the next one.

Edited by christopher.annino

For me $20 isn't asking too much for this.  Aside from belt parts (yay!) the screenshot in that tweet shows some entrance options that seem like there's a lot you can control.  I normally skip entrances but this might be something worth getting into.  As for venues I'm cool with whatever as long as it adds variety.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

It sucks it's not the OG one with people lounging around on the floor instead of getting folding chairs, that arena ruled.

Oh yeah that one was interesting. That one is based on Yabaha Townsmen Gymnasium. Home to the infamous Great Sasuke Vs. Dirt Bike Kid match.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:45 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Oh yeah that one was interesting. That one is based on Yabaha Townsmen Gymnasium. Home to the infamous Great Sasuke Vs. Dirt Bike Kid match.

That is interesting, I always thought it was based on the gym where Kaientai Dojo ran their first shows.

Are they still talking about doing a move editor DLC or was that just rumor?

It predated the KDojo stuff, that arena was in the game since 6 Man Scramble at least.

I think.  Everything smooshes together in my brain.

The move thing came from a tweet, but the tweet was in Japanese and might have been super mistranslated by wishful thinking.  I'll believe it when I see it.  PC people are already doing it.

Edited by Tromatagon

2 hours ago, Zimbra said:

That is interesting, I always thought it was based on the gym where Kaientai Dojo ran their first shows.

Michinoku Pro. I think the story was they couldn't afford chairs when they first started out, so they laid out gym mats for everyone to sit on. Then as they took off, they kept the mat gimmick because it was one of the things that made them so quirky and fun.