DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

I've been playing since I downloaded a ROM of Fire Pro X Premium back in 2000. And I played a ton of Fire Pro D in High School and College using my dial up connection to download rosters and the DLC moves. So I recommend buying World any day.

Played since XP as well, only skipped Z, World has it's faults but is still easily the best Fire Pro there has ever been (and is extremely likely to be the last of the series).

Edited by christopher.annino

I've also been playing since XP. I think my absolute favorite was Fire Pro R and only because I had a multi-tap for the PS2 and 6 to 8 of us would get together and play that shit. It was awesome.

But actually, World is pretty much tied with that just for the endless possibilities.

• 3 weeks later...

Miguel Francisca has been uploading a lot of AEW wrestlers lately, but more importantly he's done Jake Lee and Kento Miyahara. I demand y'all subscribe and comment--I need more AJ edits. There is still not a great Zeus to be found anywhere.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Control said:

Miguel Francisca has been uploading a lot of AEW wrestlers lately, but more importantly he's done Jake Lee and Kento Miyahara. I demand y'all subscribe and comment--I need more AJ edits. There is still not a great Zeus to be found anywhere.

That's great as I need to update my roster big-time.  Fire Promoter already feels terribly outdated since I started it when it came out.  Still good to see he's keeping at it.

I've been watching some UWFi on prime, which got me in the mood to play some fire pro. I love that I can just download Yoji Anjoh and Gary Albright with ease. I'm undecided about getting Fire Promoter, though. 

On 6/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, Control said:

I'm actually putting the finishing touches on Zeus, Joe Doering, Dylan James and (for some reason) Gianni Valletta. Should have them up middle of next week sometime. Making edits got a lot easier when Miguel put out those logic templates. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I'm actually putting the finishing touches on Zeus, Joe Doering, Dylan James and (for some reason) Gianni Valletta. Should have them up middle of next week sometime. Making edits got a lot easier when Miguel put out those logic templates. 

That’s awesome.

This dude has made some good AJPW guys, but they’ve never been updated:

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/enhito-a24enhito

smokedbreads has a good looking Dylan James, though like Enhito he hasn’t updated in a while.

Make sure your Zeus does topes and the air raid crash!

Fuck, all this edit talk makes me wanna contribute but Fire Pro always falls by the wayside. I made a bunch of edits for the community back during the initial release of Returns but I wasn't into any other real gaming at that time. Now? I have a seriously absurd backlog, currently taking my time with Dying Light. I remember initially wanting to make a bunch of Beyond Wrestling guys but I just haven't had the inspiration. Looking forward to some AJPW edits though!

I actually spent more time on Zeus then I have on any other edit I've made yet. I watched every one of his CC matches as well as all his Triple Crown matches and spent a lot of time on his appearance (which I feel has never been my strong suit). I'm really hoping people like them. Gonna put the finishing touches on Doering tonight then all will be ready to go. I'll make a post here when they go live. 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 1:42 AM, Control said:

That’s awesome.

This dude has made some good AJPW guys, but they’ve never been updated:

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/enhito-a24enhito

smokedbreads has a good looking Dylan James, though like Enhito he hasn’t updated in a while.

Make sure your Zeus does topes and the air raid crash!

And Zeus is up!! 

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/BrianS081177

Doering, James, Valletta and Joel Redman will all be up today too

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

New DLC just released for PS4 and PC.  NJPW 2018 pack - Jay White, Toa Henare, Yujiro, and FUCKING SHINGO.  Free if you have the season pass, $8 if you don't.

Holy shit I didn't even know that was coming out.  Thanks, I'll have to jump on that tonight.

8 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

New DLC just released for PS4 and PC.  NJPW 2018 pack - Jay White, Toa Henare, Yujiro, and FUCKING SHINGO.  Free if you have the season pass, $8 if you don't.

Is this the third, uh, thing that came with the season pass? Or is this a lil extra, like the Takayama DLC?

It's an extra, but not like Takayama because you had to buy that separately.

The third scenario is supposed to be the SUDA one but who the fuck knows how this Stardom one is going to fit in?

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...