DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

At first I thought that it was inviting you to join their tournament by loaning someone, because I tried it and they took my guy.  It turns out that was just a coincidence.  Their wording was so bad in the translation I wasted a lot of time trying to test that out and figure out what they actually meant.

The first guy they had doing translations at the start actually was alright.  They had new people since the New Japan stuff started coming in and it really shows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 11:57 PM, Tromatagon said:

Just got #1 in the world after six years of Fire Promoter.  Medium, no cheats.

Just started year four at #5. Haven’t tried to venture out of my home territory, but have been doing the 40,000 person venue at $60 a seat.

My path to success has included using the most expensive ref, plus inviting champs from lesser promotions and taking their belts.

If they don't like your style they still might, or they might claim "personal reasons" and pull a Del Rio on you.

If people backing out really fucks up your shit, you can save before the card and keep reloading until nobody backs out.  I didn't play dirty like that but my friend told me about it and I almost wish I had - I had SIX MOTHERFUCKERS back out of one of my shows once.  In the 65000 arena.  I drew like 30k.  It suuuuuuuucked

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Black Angel said:

I just picked this for $25. Probably gonna dive into it this weekend. Question first. How do I download other wrestlers etc., on ps4? I'd take a look myself but it's taking all my data to even send this.

You would go to https://firepro-w.com/account/sign_in and login with your Playstation account.  From there it's just a matter of looking for what suits you and clicking on "Subscribe".

Oh, almost forgot to mention that when you fire up the game you would need to go to Edit>Edit Team>Transfer Wrestler and the downloaded wrestlers are under "Retire".  So you would essentially need to create teams and stables within it and from there just move them to their respective teams/stables.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 1

But then you need to go to Team Edit and move the guys you subscribed to from Retire to any other company, or you can't actually use them.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

But then you need to go to Team Edit and move the guys you subscribed to from Retire to any other company, or you can't actually use them.

Yes, I almost forgot to mention that before editing them.  It might also be worth noting that for ring parts it would be nice if they were labeled as they were listed on the site when choosing them in Ring Edit.  But instead they're listed by part number so unless you know what it is by heart then it's essentially choosing multiple parts and seeing what's shown in the preview.  Might not be an issue if there's only a couple but it gets pretty confusing once you have a ton of them downloaded.

17 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

I still need a PS4, but I see the latest patch is adding custom music for entrances/background.

WTF?! I just read about this. How are they able to do custom music for entrances when the talking point all along has been that that wasn't possible at all because of the PS4 software. This is awesome!

So if this is in Fire Pro, what's the excuse for WWE games? You can't say anymore that it's a system limitation.

• Like 1

Does anyone have the link to that google doc that lists the good PS4 edit creators?  I know it was linked upthread but I forgot to bookmark it and I can't find it now.

Can I get a few folks who can give a overall review rating after playing this NEW version of the FirePro Series?!

I began playing this series in what feels decades ago(and now that I think of it, it really has been over a decade, coming close to two). I bought a Sega Saturn and the Import of "FIREPRO: Six Man Scramble"(and the cost alone for the import was like $120. Back then, The Tri-Cities in East Tennessee wasn't the Metropolis that it still ISN'T to this very day. So to find this game was amazing-not to mention the cool lil' GAMING SHOP I'd found it in. By the way, my best buddy was supposed to split the cost with me because both the Saturn and the Import Game, plus the MODDING PROCESS were expensive!-which he never did-but that's a different story-as well as him borrowing the Sega from me(after I'd  put in what felt like an entire  Summer's worth of work so I could captureg the tag belts, singles belts(If I recall correctly, you had to fight every single competitor on the  game in order to get the singles belt-same went for the tag teams), printed out hundred of pages at the computer lab so I could make CAWs and so much more.
And HERE's THE KICKER-when I finally got my Saturn back from him, (after he continually made excuses not return my gaming system) but when I finally got it back into my arms & looked at my Saturn I coulda sworn it wasn't the same machine I'd bought and spent so many hours play 6 Man Scramble!-and guess what, it fucking wasn't! I was blown away. And to TOP all of that, there wasn't a single SAVE file! IN other words, the hundreds of hours I'd spent beating every damned tag team on the game until I finally got the belts, ditto for the singles Heavyweight title were now gone! 
What the piss would you fellas have done?!

Anyways, I'd love to know how good  this new game is-especially from reviewers that I trust...and that'd be you DVDR community!
Make that everyone EXCEPT ole RAVEN MACK aka THE CONFEDERATE  MACK. 
Just kidding, what ever happened to ole' Mack, I haven't seen him post on here for a very long time, and his website no longer exists. 
 I hope the old fugger is still creating work of art both literary and otherwise. if anyone happens to know where he's at, what happened to him , or any websites he might be spewing his freestyle one, please lemme know. I miss that weirdo, haha.

1.) Rate the new FIREPRO GAME-etc.
2.) Confederate Raven Mack Info. I misss his 12 pack wrasslin reviews and all his super cool zines.

Thanks in advance!1j4txx.jpg

I haven't played all the Fire Pro games under the sun, but did start with Fire Pro D to the newest one.  I rate it pretty high though am not one for rankings.  Considering how much a pain in the ass it was to get save files and do create off of templates being able to just subscribe from a website is a dream come true.  There's tons more on the Steam version though the PS4 has really good edits as well.  I like the idea of online play though will never use it (same goes for other games unless it's Mario Kart or something simple)  As for the modes if you care for DLCs they do have Fighting Road.  There's a Heavyweight one and Junior Heavyweight one and while the Junior one is more linear the Heavyweight one give you the option to join either of the factions in New Japan.  It's neat though even on Hard it's too damn easy with the level capping out at 7.  As for the core gamplay it's still there and if you like mods on Steam you can go really fucking crazy with it.  They have stuff from changing camera angles to editing parts.  It's awesome but I've been sticking with PS4 since that version came out.  I can say you will have a lot of fun with the game though regardless of system.

5 hours ago, damnnearfonzie said:

Anyways, I'd love to know how good  this new game is-especially from reviewers that I trust...and that'd be you DVDR community!
Make that everyone EXCEPT ole RAVEN MACK aka THE CONFEDERATE  MACK. 
Just kidding, what ever happened to ole' Mack, I haven't seen him post on here for a very long time, and his website no longer exists. 
 I hope the old fugger is still creating work of art both literary and otherwise. if anyone happens to know where he's at, what happened to him , or any websites he might be spewing his freestyle one, please lemme know. I miss that weirdo, haha.

1.) Rate the new FIREPRO GAME-etc.
2.) Confederate Raven Mack Info. I misss his 12 pack wrasslin reviews and all his super cool zines.

He's still registered to the board. @R4V3NM4CK B0RNF00L. His name came up a few months ago, and he posted to let us know he was still alive. Search posts by his new name and you'll find it. Or he'll get the notification that I mentioned him and show up in this thread.

EDIT: OK, it wasn't a few months ago. It was more than 2 years ago. Time flies when you're in your 40s ?

Edited by AxB
  • Thanks 1

Guest The Magnificent 7

I imported Six ManScramble back in the day and was hooked on Fire Pro forever. 

I bought a PS4 just for the new one. Would do so again. It’s great. Don’t even hesitate.