DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

It definitely does. Once I got the medical facilities upgraded, I've had very few instances of guys being in Poor condition and needing time off.

I'm enjoying it, but man there are a few simple changes that would make it so much better:

1) Why the fuck can I only have an all cage match, death match, etc show or regular? I should be able to have 1 match on my show be a cage match if I want

2) When a guy cancels, I should be allowed to find a last minute replacement or make a change to the card (lower prices or something so attendance doesn't plummet). 

3) Eventually I should be able to sign more than 1 guy a month

4) Scouting could be better. I have their facilities at the gym almost fully upgraded and still my 5 scouts manage to find 1 guy a month if I'm lucky. 

5) I should eventually be able to do more than 1 show a month. 

And when a guy gets hurt I should be able to vacate a title belt. 

Apparently can't get a refund, so I'm going to give the thing another go.

I've got the game on PC, so I have a question:  Who makes the best edits on the Steam workshop?  Like, who should be my go to for quality guys.

31 minutes ago, Shylock said:

Apparently can't get a refund, so I'm going to give the thing another go.

I've got the game on PC, so I have a question:  Who makes the best edits on the Steam workshop?  Like, who should be my go to for quality guys.

This spreadsheet has all the answers including links straight to the creators page. If I could sticky it to the top of every page of the thread, I would. It's invaluable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14oKv-srWmReXADPiBpooDNgkhE9hsWLAuhhu-izlMWw/edit#gid=757861406

It is. I don't play on PC but I see a lot of people talking about Avenger3's edits so I would start there. You could also ask at the Fire Pro reddit too. Just make sure to specify you're talking about PC. 

• Like 1

I got my first tv deal last night. It's three grand a month. Mind you, I've sold out the 15,000 seater in town like 5 times. Where are the Khan's? JACKSONVILLE?!?! WHERE'S THE LOVE?

I get that they have to work on last-minute bugs so that's why the DLC's not coming out to PS4 until April 11th.  But I kind of wish they just held off on Steam until both are ready.  I guess I could just get it on Steam for now but would rather stick with PS4.  It's a first world problem for sure but am just a bit bummed.

I'm cool with it since PS4 got the last New Japan thing so far in advance.  

Also not to be a topper but I got offered a satellite TV deal, which I guess is what they call a global deal.

2,000,000 a month.

Ranked #2 because we are the shit

This is with 17 promotions - now it's down to 15 because a couple guys went out of business for trying to hang with the big dongs

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

This is with 17 promotions - now it's down to 15 because a couple guys went out of business for trying to hang with the big dongs

I'm so gonna regret this, but fuck it:

"W*ANG!  Where the big dongs play!"

I am so (not) sorry.

20 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm so gonna regret this, but fuck it:

"W*ANG!  Where the big dongs play!"

I am so (not) sorry.

You beat me by seconds....with dongs. You beat me with dongs.

Dongs...

Edited by Ramsey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you don't want to play baby mode for babies, yes

The only thing that will probably be different is the number of free agents available and the number of belts out there.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 2

While my first time running a Horror fed worked out nicely with 6 guys to start I did a new save using the cheat.  It does admittedly take out some of the challenge but fuck it I just want all the villains killing each other without having to worry about bringing them in.  So I have about 20 all-time horror villains going at it in deathmatches.  I have two factions with one for old-school villains and one for new-school ones.  I just started second year and it's already worlds better.

Oh, yeah, @Tromatagon.  I forgot to mention that Byron is becoming quite the star for the fed.  He had a successful run in America and is tearing it up.  You're more than holding your own and at one point were in the finals of the tag title tourney with him.  I simmed it but was hoping you guys win so I could send a screenshot to you.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 2

So I don't know who has the Junior Heavyweight storyline DLC (i know it's not on PS4 yet) but if you're on the fence, it has the Flair Flop.

Here's the complete list of all the moves in the DLC, compiled by someone else who's name I forgot to grab.

* Running (SML/MED/BIG): Essex Destroyer (Will Ospreay)
* Corner-to-Center Attack (BIG): Nomisugi Knee (Rocky Romero)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Finger Snap (Marty Scurll)
* Front Grapple (BIG): D (Hiromu Takahashi)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Lightning Spiral (Masato Yoshino)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Storm Breaker (Will Ospreay)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Bloody Cross (Taiji Ishimori)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Cipher UTAKI (Taiji Ishimori)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Samoan Pop (Flip Gordon)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Final Double Knee Backbreaker (SHO, Tomasso Ciampa, Teddy Hart)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Shock Arrow (SHO)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Nightmare of "D"
* Front Grapple (BIG): Leg Clutch Driver (Jay White's Kiwi Crusher? CIMA's Perfect Driver? I'm actually not sure)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Dudebuster (Trent Barreta)
* Front Grapple (BIG): Desnucadora (Dragon Lee)
* Back Grapple (BIG): Cross Face Chicken Wing (Marty Scurll, ASUKA, etc.)
* Face Up, Legs: Five Star Clutch (YOH)
* Corner Grapple: Corner Short Elbow
* Corner Grapple: Corner European Uppercut
* Corner Grapple: Corner Middle Kick
* Corner Grapple: Corner Thigh Kick
* Corner Grapple: Corner Rolling Koppo Kick
* Corner Grapple: Green Killer (Jado, Randy Orton, etc.)
* Double Team - Front Grapple: 3K (Roppongi 3K)
* Taunt/Performance: Raven Appeal (Marty Scurll)
* Taunt/Performance: Down (Jado, Ric Flair)
* Taunt/Performance: Arrow Pose (SHO)
* Taunt/Performance: Ospreay Pose (Will Ospreay)

Edited by Lamp, broken circa 1988
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Control said:

Just realized that a bunch of the edits I subscribe to are probably gonna be updated with moves I won’t have unless I download the DLCs.

Yeah, I use a Fire Pro game each year to pick my March Madness bracket and having not played my PC version since the summer (i.e. before all the DLC) it is now a monumental pain in the behind figuring out which edits I can DL and use and which I cannot.