DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

So, if the plan was to release the Junior Heavyweight division later, but now NJPW is losing Kushida and possibly the Young Bucks as well, does that mean we'll never get the official Spike versions of them?

1 hour ago, AxB said:

So, if the plan was to release the Junior Heavyweight division later, but now NJPW is losing Kushida and possibly the Young Bucks as well, does that mean we'll never get the official Spike versions of them?

That's a solid question.  Probably depends on how far they are in setting that up.  Given it's taking so long just to get the first DLC out they might be able to change accordingly.  But if anything Kushida's already in so his part won't be affected.

I wish there was a way to subscribe to collections like on Steam but FPW Net is just not built for that.  The PS4 version is still my main way of playing but I'm excited to see they got mods working for updated versions now.  I might have to dip back into that on the PC version as some of the new stuff they have is very intriguing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Magnificent 7

Two new moves dropped yesterday.

Taichi groin kick into Gedo clutch and Smith Special (German suplex into Leg Roll Clutch). 

Going to jump on and test ‘em out  

• 3 weeks later...

I got this game a couple of weeks ago on the ps4 in a sale, it was really cheap by Aussie standards. 

Ive spent most of my time just filling out the rosters with downloaded WWE / AEW / Oldies but creating a wrestler was pretty fun too. Being a Brit I couldn’t resist using ZSJ’s voice samples where he basically just swears at the other guy.

15 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

It's going to be real fun having to tweak all of the edits because the people that made them had no idea what stardom and charisma letters are for

Tell me about it.  I didn't realize how many versions of various wrestlers I had until cycling through the lists.  I'm half tempted to start with either SWA or New Japan just to see how it runs.  That should allow me time to get things right for when I want to go with another roster.

I will say though that due to getting so many of them around Halloween I could quite easily run a company full of horror villains.  If it allows me to make a it a strictly deathmatch fed then that might work out for me.

I ain't touching any dlc with a ten foot pole until I know it won't break the game. I haven't touched it since the summer and have no desire to until this summer so I'll wait. I've pretty much given up on it for now at least. 

1 minute ago, Oyaji said:

I ain't touching any dlc with a ten foot pole until I know it won't break the game. I haven't touched it since the summer and have no desire to until this summer so I'll wait. I've pretty much given up on it for now at least. 

Me too. I haven't gone back to it in awhile, but that's because I've mainly been playing Dota and other PC shit, then it was RDR2, and now it's Apex Legends.