DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

On 10/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, Zimbra said:

I feel like this implies that people were asking for Quiet Storm and I have several questions about that.

2002 RoH completists mostly, I'd guess with a smaller amount of mid-2000s US indie diehards. Although he *has* washed up in NOAH but folks wanting him for NOAH stuff seems less likely.

Yeah, it's when the guy in top position puts his dukes up. Press your button then.

When you upload a character and people subscribe to it (even if it's only 17 of them), you feel a little pride. But when someone comments and says Thank You, that's even better. But when they thank you in Japanese, that's next level.

@AxB I turned down the Ukemi for M and L damage since that fills up a spirit meter and it helps make guys hard to pin. I set his logic up to not really use his big moves that much. I'll try the initiate grapple logic next.

For heels, they need to be part of the heel faction and then performing Rough moves will make the crowd boo.

Edited by Ramo2653
additional info

12 hours ago, Control said:

Whoever did that should get a medal or something.  It keeps me from having to get through the stolen work and all the drama around it just to find somebody decent.

One match type I haven't gotten much into until recently is SWA rules.  I find it works great for a hate-filled last man standing match and on that note had an excellent one between Becky and Charlotte.  But what it's also good for is matching up your favorite monsters against each other.  I've had countless battles pitting the likes of Frankenstein and Kreuger against each other and it's gonna be a fun way to spend Halloween weekend before going to parties.  Definitely worth trying out.

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

Yep. Don't be surprised to see that shifted to 1st quarter.

Also, Troma has the best signature on the board. The only acceptable sig imo.

You're not the only one here admiring his WANG...

• Like 1

Trying to out together a Midsouth/UWF roster, though I admit my knowledge is limited to a few tapes I had over a decade ago. 

Who would be the core roster, do you think? DiBiase, Duggan, Chavo, Chris Adams, Eddie Gilbert, Steve Williams, Terry Taylor, Iceman,  Freebirds. Who am I missing?

And finally I pass the Cage Dive mission. Didn't get a Critical, but he did stay down long enough after I hit the Irish Whip -> Exploder Suplex after fifteen minutes. S Rank. Also, I made more youtubers, so now I've got both Paul brothers and both Olatunde's. Next, I make the Paul Brothers' Dad, and then to team with KSI and Deji, I'll make Peter Crouch. Because Wrestling logic.

• Like 1

So I simmed a 4 Man tournament because I hadn't got the tournament trophy yet. Kenny Omega, Zach Sabre Jr, Fit Finlay & Rollerball Rocco.

Omega vs Finlay got 100%, CPU vs CPU. Omega won in 33 minutes with that shoulder mount snapmare Michinoku Driver thing he does.

Only two missions left to pass. The three on one handicap match I've almost won a couple of times. The final 100% win lose or draw I have yet to attempt.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, christopher.annino said:

That final 100% suuuuuuuuucks. Took me close to 30 tries, I think. Got a couple 99%s and had to walk away and have a drink or two...

Second attempt and I got a 97%. Could have done the hundred but I accidentally put on a submission instead of an impact move, where I could cover and get another 2 count. The crowd likes 2 counts.

EDIT: Took a couple of hours off (played some God of War 3, which went a bit wrong) and tried again. 27 minutes, 100%. 3rd attempt.

• Like 2