DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

When I search for Dynamite, I'm expecting to find the Dynamite Kid, and Dynamite Kansai. But I guess it's more important to make Rex Kwon Do than one of the great Joshi wrestlers of the 90s. Also, the only Megumi Kudo I could find had pink hair and looked nothing like her. Am I going to have to make her myself?

Someone made a Xia Brookside. Nobody made Robbie. God damn.

So I opened a room for an online match while I went to the other room, and somebody actually joined. So I picked Jushin Liger, and he picked Terry Funk, and we both watched a CPU vs CPU match. I don't get why we weren't actually playing, but oh well, there's the online match trophy.

If all I do is translate the names of the downloaded edits, I'll be well on my way to having 100 edits. Now having 1000 matches, and completing all missions (however many there are) with an S rank, that's going to take time. I got the 'have a bad match' trophy while trying to win by count out. Conversely, I had a 100% match rating while having Onita vs Goto Barbed Wire Timebomb match for the FMW title I made.

• Like 1

The all matches with an S rank trophy undoubtedly seems like the hardest and most frustrating one but everything else is pretty damn easy. And you don't even need to import every single edit or change their names for that hundred edit trophy to pop, I certainly didn't create more than 10 edits by the time I got mine but I had 120 downloaded.

PS4 update with some new moves like a superkick to a kneeling opponent, corner to center elbow smash, and Dibiase style fist drops, as well as a few more B versions of previous stuff. Seems weird and random but I'll take it.

There's a guy (or possibly some guys) who keeps stealing his wrestlers and uploading them as his own work. And it seems more people are subbing to the stolen version than the original creator. So he's saying to take the stolen ones down, or he and his friends will stop uploading because it's pissing them off.

I've had major problems with one of Paimrino's CAWs (Ted DiBiase), it's making the game crash, even if I try to select it on the unsubscribe menu, it makes the game crash. Does anyone know how I can completely delete everything regarding the game and start again? I've tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it but everything is still there and the problem still persists. I really don't want to have to do this but the game is basically un-usable at the moment. 

On 10/13/2018 at 2:29 PM, Control said:

Naito’s rear chinlock remains the deadliest finisher in the game.

Perfect for your throwback Orton Edits. Survive if you let them, tap out to chinlocks if you can.

1 hour ago, Happ Hazzard said:

I've had major problems with one of Paimrino's CAWs (Ted DiBiase), it's making the game crash, even if I try to select it on the unsubscribe menu, it makes the game crash. Does anyone know how I can completely delete everything regarding the game and start again? I've tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it but everything is still there and the problem still persists. I really don't want to have to do this but the game is basically un-usable at the moment. 

I downloaded the new update from today and was able to delete the offending CAW. Problem solved.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AxB said:

There's a guy (or possibly some guys) who keeps stealing his wrestlers and uploading them as his own work. And it seems more people are subbing to the stolen version than the original creator. So he's saying to take the stolen ones down, or he and his friends will stop uploading because it's pissing them off.

It's some guy called MightyThorKat. I had to scroll through like 12 pages of his shit last night and it's all other people's work

I purchased that one Fire Pro game on PS2 some years ago, but I never got the gist of playing it and just simmed matches which was pretty boring. Is this worth playing?

Can I find quality 90's All Japan and 90's Japanese garbage indy CAW's?

If so, I may give this a purchase.