DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Huh. Didn't know that. I'm assuming this was young healthy NJPW era Andre not end of his life barely mobile Andre. Lord Worm is working on an Andre edit now, so hopefully there will finally be a decent one out soon

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

Huh. Didn't know that. I'm assuming this was young healthy NJPW era Andre not end of his life barely mobile Andre. Lord Worm is working on an Andre edit now, so hopefully there will finally be a decent one out soon

The official Spike/Human Andre is based on his prime as a Japanese wrestler.

He's a fucking beast and will wreck your shit.  If you haven't played Firepro games before, you owe it to yourself to find someone's upload of an official Andre from a previous game and wrestle against him.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

So I purchased the Takayama DLC and the game says it's installed, yet I can't seem to find him anywhere.

Restart your console. In the Teams section, a Takayamada promotion should be there now. It's probably empty. Restart your console again, and Takayama should be there. That's what I had to do. 

• Thanks 1

So I've been spending the first month of the game downloading people's custom wrasslers because when Fire Promoter comes out I'm gonna use all custom wrestlers instead of trying to figure out who's real wrestlers are any good. My brother's been helping put things together, because where I have the Fire Pro brain he has the Sports Management Sim brain. Here are the  fake promotions we've come up with so far. I'm also attaching the styles they'll be attempting to use- assuming it's that much like MOR- and the theme of each promotion.

• Not A Luxury (Strong, women's promotion)
  • Kamigoye Here Often (Strong, everyone with kamigoye and/or golden trigger)
  • Left Lane Pro Wrestling (King's Road, I asked my brother for "some kind of dividing thing because of the NOAH split" and this is what he came up with)
  • Pro Wrestling RIGHT LANE (King's Road, but has stables)
  • Loudmoufs (Showman, people who spam voice samples and/or have amazing gimmicks)
  • BlownOut (Showman, Must Have Tattoos To Ride)
  • unnamed hustle analog (Showman, The first guy I downloaded was this extremely anime looking dude just named Dennis, he's the Naoya Ogawa, Glenn Danzig is the Nobuhiko Takada, Glenn Danzig totally counts as a fictional character)
  • Minute 2 Win It (Hardcore, people who look like scumbags or who use weapons (think IWA-MS), where the trademark gimmick match is an exploding ring that blows up one minute in)
  • Enmascardo! (Lucha, masks)
  • El Consejo de Caballeras (Lucha, hairs)
  • MRTLRTS (Stoic, either people with shoot gimmicks or people who never goddamn pin ever)

if the game makes me make another shootfighting promotion I'm going to download every podcast host I've seen and put them in the cage.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

So I purchased the Takayama DLC and the game says it's installed, yet I can't seem to find him anywhere.

I just had to make sure to exit the game and then restart it. This has been true for any Caws I download.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Restart your console. In the Teams section, a Takayamada promotion should be there now. It's probably empty. Restart your console again, and Takayama should be there. That's what I had to do. 

25 minutes ago, Control said:

I just had to make sure to exit the game and then restart it. This has been true for any Caws I download.

Thanks guys. I just thought he would show up in the NJPW section once I downloaded him. Had a fun match with him vs Shibata just now...

I can't remember - did they ever announce if Promoter Mode was going to be a free addition or paid DLC for the PC?

I want to get the NJPW DLC, but if I'm just going to have to pay again for promotor mode, I might as well just wait and buy it for the discounted bundle that I'm sure they'll offer.