DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Not as die-hard as the rest of y'all (like I didn't eternally have the GBA version of FPW in my DS's GBA slot) but I've got my preorder locked in and I'm just looking forward to getting rutty on some unbecoming distillate and running Jumbo vs. Ospreay until I get the timing down again / actually kill a human vis-a-vis backdropping their wimpy pixelated simulacrum 

• Like 1

Okay, I have a pretty specific question.

I have Carlzilla's mods installed.

In tag matches, when wrestlers get thrown into opposing corners, the partner begins enters the ring and begins attacking.

Is this a function of the base game, or of Carlzilla's mods?

If it's the latter, how do i turn it off?

If it's the former, is there any idea why this is happening in this game as opposed to The Rest Of The Series?

Working on an article to launch a new website venture about how I'm tired of recommending Firepro to people and they should fuck off, while actually using it to recommend Firepro to people.  And tell them to fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These New Japan guys:

• Takashi Iizuka

• Tomohiro Ishii

• Kota Ibushi

• "King Of Darkness" EVIL

• El Desperado

• Kazuchika Okada

• Tomoyuki Oka

• Yoshinobu Kanemaru

• Hirai Kawato

• Katsuya Kitamura

• KUSHIDA

• Gedo

• Kenny Omega

• Satoshi Kojima

• Hirooki Goto

• Zack Sabre Jr.

• SANADA

• Katsuyori Shibata

• Juice Robinson

• Super Strong Machine/Junji Hirata

• Minoru Suzuki

• Taichi

• Hiromu Takahashi

• TAKA Michinoku

• Ryusuke Taguchi

• Hiroshi Tanahashi

• Tama Tonga

• Tanga Roa

• Hiroyoshi Tenzan

• Tetsuya Naito

• Yuji Nagata

• Manabu Nakanishi

• Bad Luck Fale

• BUSHI

• Tomoaki Honma

• Michael Elgin

• Togi Makabe

• Toru Yano

• YOSHI-HASHI

It might have the fake SWA wrestlers that ship with the PC version too, I don't see why not.  I think there were around 25-30 of those people.

Oh shit, there's a "cheat" code to unlock all the moves otherwise unlocked in Mission Mode. Did they put that in with the PC version and I missed it due to slogging through the mode?

Gotta wonder how it affects trophies, though - no way I'm not either Platinum'ing or 100%ing this game.

Cheat code?  Shit, we had to do it the old fashioned way when we gave up on the fucking "Let your partner escape the cage first" mission, use someone that finished them all's save file!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Although the partner cage bullshit did make me want to hate a new Fire Pro game, it was that bad. 

I'll be down to spam V Triggers, I mean playing against y'all come release. Never tried online on steam. 

I tried online on steam once.  I'm in the greater Los Angeles area, my friend was in M I crooked letter crooked letter i crooked letter crooked letter I humpback hump back I make ya wanna die 

It ran like shit

Still won

Everyone send luchagringo a request on PSN if you want to try it out on PS4.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Wait, is this out on PS4? WTF? It shows on Amazon it's still up for pre-order and I haven't received anything yet.

Nope....August 28th in the states.

It came out in Japan yesterday.

Here's a video of the New Japan moves added with this new version (minus the significant amount of new taunts):

European release date is September 28, I think people were asking here.

• Thanks 1

Those all look amazing. Orienteering with Napalm Death, fuck yeah! Love Ishii's one-two elbows making the cut. I wonder if they'll keep adding lesser signature moves as well in patches or go back to random move additions. 

I feel like we'll get a ton of that lesser signature stuff with the junior pack for sure.  There's just so many things they can do with that.

I still think the last pack is a Bullet Club pack since you can't join them in story mode, which is pretty weird unless they're planning something.

• Like 1