DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Yeah, and it fixed top rope moves to downed opponents so you can actually pin them if the dive doesn't automatically do so. They're shoring up a lot of things that have bothered Fire Pro gamers for decades.

I like how it was a lucha libre themed update PLUS Charles Robinson. 35poI.gif Maybe that's why.

Carl's latest mod also allows ring/arena modders to simply zip up their creation and all you have to do is import the zip file in the mod and the ring is created for you and everything is assigned. Awesome.

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

https://twitter.com/tomozou_kantoku/status/910043266590023680

So there could be like five different things happening in this screenshot but they're all awesome possibilities.

I think Arena Mexico has edecanes for the entrances.

Bob Sapp entrance with a bunch of Japanese women incoming!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Wrestler list sorting!

Batch transfer!

3 new arenas!  

Dope update

Can't wait to try out this patch tonight, though am bummed that the modded rings are completely broken until they figure out how to make it work.  Thank fuck for the RGB wheel though so I can at least get the colors even without the logos.

Having seen the state of several other Early Access projects over the years, there's really no reason for this game to have an Early Access tag. They should just move to a full version 1.0 or whatever you want to call it and update from there. The game is basically done and it's damn good.

20 hours ago, Death From Above said:

Having seen the state of several other Early Access projects over the years, there's really no reason for this game to have an Early Access tag. They should just move to a full version 1.0 or whatever you want to call it and update from there. The game is basically done and it's damn good.

Yes, so we can get the fucking PS4 version soon!

• Like 1

End of spring next year. They want to add Management of the Ring before release and spring '18 is the latest they can stay in early access. 

If these are mostly QoL updates so far, the game will be so rad when bigger things drop later on. They've done a great job supporting this game. I was so happy to see they fixed the mouse issue of an inactive mouse triggering menu changes. 

I'm sure those of you who are into CMLL already are on this but Ahep's CMLL edits are top notch and make the Arena Mexico experience fantastic. 

On 9/30/2017 at 11:40 AM, Oyaji said:

End of spring next year. They want to add Management of the Ring before release and spring '18 is the latest they can stay in early access. 

If these are mostly QoL updates so far, the game will be so rad when bigger things drop later on. They've done a great job supporting this game. I was so happy to see they fixed the mouse issue of an inactive mouse triggering menu changes. 

I'm sure those of you who are into CMLL already are on this but Ahep's CMLL edits are top notch and make the Arena Mexico experience fantastic. 

That plus the lucha tag rules in Carlzilla's mod bring me great joy.  Once they get the texture situation fully sorted out and an updated CMLL/AAA setup is available it'll pretty much perfect.  But I've been having tons of fun with lucha matches since the patch.

On 9/30/2017 at 11:40 AM, Oyaji said:

Oh I know, it's just frustrating watching everyone being able to play this while sitting on the sidelines. I've played nearly every game since discovering SFPWXP on an SNES emulator, which meant purchasing and modding a Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, and PS2. At this point in my life I don't have that kind of expendable income, especially enough to buy a new computer (last one died a year ago). I know what we'll get will be perfect and beautiful, I'm just eager - as is my 10 year old son, who loved FPR.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So this is driving me nuts - is there no way to search by author in the Fire Pro steam workshop?

I'm trying to follow some of the guys suggested in this thread, but there has to be an easier way than sifting through all the creations to a wrestler that they made and follow them through that.  

Generico's brainbustaa (A x infinity), Mysterio's wheelbarrow bulldog, and the OsCutter are in the next patch which ought to drop tomorrow. Matsumoto mentioned Friday the 13th and Jason, so maybe another head or layer. 

Version 0.9010 was published today.
Please refer to the patch notes below.
We have been watching the forums and are working to address the issues reported.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to make improvements through Early Access.

Please post patch-related comments to
this thread so that we may better track your feedback.

Offline Mode
Fixed bug that froze title screen if save data compatibility message displayed after canceling out of creating a cache.
Exhibition Match: Random wrestler select added.
Tournament/League: Event name entry window and match settings are now consistent in both modes.
Options menu: Name is currently selected parameter now displays at top of screen.
Options menu: Added [Crowd Volume] option.

Edit Mode
Individual parts may now be scaled separately.
Increased parts scale percentage to 0%~200%
Added pulldown menu to parts scale tool with up/down buttons.
CPU logic: Increased [Priority Attack] slots from 3 to 10.
Added 11 types of characters voices: American Male X 3, Japanese Male X 5, Japanese Female X 3.
Team Edit: When transferring teams, you can now press X (X Box)/ Square (PS4)/ Z (Keyboard) to collapse stables and only display promotions.
Wrestler Edit: Can now use the keyboard to input wrestler birthday/parameters. Press Y (X Box)/Triangle (PS4)/X (Keyboard) to activate entry window.

MATCHES
Fixed bug preventing CPU with a weapon from picking up a downed opponent. 
Fixed bug that, when a wrestler won a Contest of Strength, they would sometimes use a move that doesn’t match their fight style.
Fixed bug where CPU wrestlers would get stuck outside the ring or between the apron and ramp.
Fixed bug where red corner second/partner couldn’t return to their default position in venues with horizontal entrance ramps. 
Adjusted timing of CPU second/partner wrestler interference.
Adjusted how referee responds to second/partner wrestler.
Adjusted position where referee initiates pin count/submission check.
Adjusted shadow for sagging ropes.
Adjusted crowd cheers.

Moves
Added the following moves:
Running > [Wheelbarrow Bulldog] 
Corner Grapple (Big) > [Corner Brainbuster]
Run Up Turnbuckle (Standing)(Small) > [Back Cutter]
Changed name of Coup De Grace Taunt from [Cross Pose] to [Arm Cross Gut Pose]

You did. Good God almiiiiiighty. The voice additions: fuck yes.