DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Haven't gotten there yet. I can't seem to throw guys over the top rope in the battle royal. I'm holding RB/R1 and pressing triangle and towards the rope. I've tried without pressing the dpad without luck too. What am I doing wrong?

So, I like did a Fighting Spirit spot, where I though I lost it, but no sold, popped up, and hit the last strike before dropping.  I have no idea how to do it!

24 minutes ago, BL88 said:

If you go to the store page and scroll down, there is a manual that goes into deep detail on the controls. It's all written in X-Box 360 Controller Parlance though, so keep that in mind.

It also totally leaves out how to do finisher theft so I'm suspecting that's not in the game yet.

These PDF manuals always load like shit in Steam but that's a lot better than nothing, thanks.

I saw a link to download it from within steam.

You can customize the resolution if you edit the registry. Doesn't change the menus but the matches will be in whatever res you set.

From Steam: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\spikechunsoft\FireProWrestlingWorld\ and edit the Screenmanager Resolution Width_h/Height_h to 1440/3440 in Decimal."

• Like 1

Will definitely read in a bit.

In other news, I fucking hate escape cage matches in this game and 4 reelziez. I can't describe how many times I've beaten the shit out of my opponent and eventually hit a dive from the top only for him to get up, climb the cage, and no sell my cage shakes. FACKIN' BULLSHIIIIIIT!

A few pieces of constructive criticism regarding appearance that you are of course free to ignore: no pointy shoes makes him a sad Abby. And I think there's a way to recreate his fat man pants going way up his belly. Other than that, good stuff. 

And apparently there's a glitch with downloaded edits that fucks up some of their priority settings. And only one appearance is being generated downloaded off workshop creations. 

Man, that 8-man free-for-all is just chaos.

Anyone know how to give feedback? I didn't see anything on the Steam page.  Am I just supposed to fart my questions/suggestions about wording (telling players to "win with your finisher" when the move is called a Signature in the move list, etc.) and such into the stupid Steam forum or is there a formal mechanism?

@Rev Ray can attest to my CAW edits backinaday. Let's just say my first one was off the beaten path a bit. 

Figures we had a massive Spectrum outage the day I would've downloaded this the first time.