DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

1 hour ago, Raziel403 said:

Who's playing it? 

Devs doing playtesting. You can go to look at the fire pro page in steam and see how many people are in and playing it. 

• 2 weeks later...

http://steamcommunity.com/games/564230/announcements/detail/1265920871262220632

Info dump for what's going to be available in Early Access.  Fighting Spirit strike exchanges, Crawling toward the ropes in subs, and move steals.  Awesome.

I'm going to end up spending the first 4 days in edit mode.

On 5/10/2017 at 0:00 PM, Tromatagon said:

The big release date announcement (or hopefully a big "IT'S LAUNCHING NOW!" annoucement) is probably going to be at the end of this month.  They're doing a special event with Danshoku Dino.

sckghzj.jpg

• Like 1

The thing that has my loins frothing is the support for Steam Workshop, which means plugins and mods.  Thinking outside the box of the usual wrestler/move mods, imagine if, say, a game like EWR could fire up Fire Pro World to run a match, then get the results back for its side.  Using FPW as a match engine, so to speak.  The possibilities would be endless.

• Like 1

Anyone should be able to get into early access. You'll just have to buy it in that state. My experience with early access is limited to buying Battlegrounds though, which works really well.

Dieno is a HUGE gamer and even writes an article for one of the magazines. I'm not sure if it's online or both or which one, but he's fairly well known for it.

Ugh they need to get a Switch Dev Kit for down the road. There hasn't been a portable full wrestling game in what, five years?  I mean I am buying it on PC the second they let me, I'd just like to be able to take it on the go too.

• Like 2

The flip the opponent does off the Rainmaker is a top-notch example of gorgeous animation.

Glad you posted that because I came in here thirsty for at least a few low-quality GIFs and got that video instead. God provides. 

I was just thinking, I hope the strike exchanges are something you initiate, and not something automatic the way test of strength is/was.

If it's the latter, that's gonna get old in a hurry.