DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

So I don't know if its_tdiddy gave any reason for why he left.  I know people were complaining about lack of parts or something.  But unless there's a good reason I'm really pissed.  At least a few dozen of the edits I have got messed up either due to missing parts or being unsubscribed.  So having to sort that out is going to be interesting.  And at this point I'm likely not to subscribe to his stuff again.

Here's the story:

He thought people were going to take stuff down or come after him due to copyright issues, freaked out, and took his stuff down himself.

Yeah.  No Comment.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Here's the story:

He thought people were going to take stuff down or come after him due to copyright issues, freaked out, and took his stuff down himself.

Yeah.  No Comment.

What a fucking idiot.  I find it funny and sad at the same time that a patch would be put in because of this.

I'll wait for the patch and see if that takes care of things.  But this is why I held off on the game for about a week.

1 hour ago, Control said:

Honestly, I’m enjoying some of the custom parts wrestlers, but some of the real good uploaders, like paimrino7, make some of the best wrestlers without any custom parts.

Like, look at his Akebono:

https://firepro-w.com/item/detail/33341

He's my favorite edit maker, even if I do end up tweaking everything to a degree. And yeah custom parts are awesome for some people but I prefer to use what we have by default, as the somewhat generic and cartoony style of Fire Pro has always been a big part of why I love the series.

• Like 1

The future of PC Fire Pro is here. So you can have edits with custom moves, parts, movelists, entrance settings, all the different shit you can customize and upload MULTIPLE edits in one click. BEAUTIFUL.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 11:21 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

So I don't know if its_tdiddy gave any reason for why he left.  I know people were complaining about lack of parts or something.  But unless there's a good reason I'm really pissed.  At least a few dozen of the edits I have got messed up either due to missing parts or being unsubscribed.  So having to sort that out is going to be interesting.  And at this point I'm likely not to subscribe to his stuff again.

Yeah a lot of people on the discord have said the same thing. He was posting stuff again pretty regularly (just without custom parts) but now he seems to have stopped again. Hasn't uploaded anything in a week. 

On 7/9/2020 at 11:42 AM, Tromatagon said:

Here's the story:

Yeah.  No Comment.

See I still don't 100% buy this. If that was the case I would think he would just say "Hey guys, just a heads up I'm taking all my stuff down. Sorry in advance." but he didn't. The out of the blue nature of it feels more to me like a "Fuck you guys" kind of reaction. Whether he felt slighted because 3 guys in the discord who were talking about good move makers forgot to mention him or he was tired of uploading stuff and only getting "Women's wrestling Reggie Bennett CAW" in response in the comments, or maybe both I don't know. But it feels more reactionary like "I'll show them". Especially considering since he did it he has shut himself off from any way people can contact him (was blocking PMs on Reddit, on the Discord, on PSN...). I think the whole copyright stuff is a bullshit lie he thought up so when he released his "statement" on the discord he wouldn't look like a pissy bitch. 

• Like 1

I got the story from him telling it himself on discord like you mentioned, but if it's made up it just makes the guy sound super fucking dumb.  I'd rather sound like an asshole than dumb, but that's probably just me.

I'm not really going to speculate either way, people are weird, especially lately with all that's going on.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

Johnny Swinger is up as well as The Grappler, Strongman Jon Anderson and Dr. Tom Prichard. 

I also put up 6 Avenger3 ports that to my knowledge haven't been done yet (Yuma Aoyagi, Drew Parker, Stephen Amell, Lance Anoa'i, Akira Francesco and The Bodyguard).

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/BrianS081177 

• Like 1

Haruka Eigen spit in the game. Shut it down. It's over. 

Well I guess there's reason to continue. Probably the best shutdown suplex I've seen so far. Could use more struggling and stalling but this is really good! 

Edited by Jiji
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That’s an improvement. Could stretch out the fight over positioning for another second, the add a bit of struggle mid-lift (if that’s possible), but otherwise excellent.

Guess I just have to hope it shows up for PS4.

I wish we could have had all this customization for Fire Pro Returns.  I probably put a thousand hours (or maybe several thousand) into FPR.  Really enjoyed making edits.

I bought World when it was released, but really didn't get into it.  I doubt I put I've put ten hours into World.  Probably half that.  

Edited by Doc Townsend
typos

On 7/7/2020 at 11:37 PM, BrianS81177 said:

New batch of edits up and if you have been thinking "MAN I wish there were more 2000s era All Japan and NOAH gaijin in my game" well have I got good news for you. Mike Barton, Jim Steele, George Hines, Johnny Smith, Giant Kimala 2, Richard Slinger and Keith Walker are all up for download. 

https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/BrianS081177

These are my first edits that require custom moves so be sure to download those as well. 

Came for the Botswana Tech wrestling singlet, left happy.

• Like 2