DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Hey, double powerbombs! Those are different at least. The solebutt to a kneeling opponent was nice too. Damn near half of the Steam uploads are triple powerbomb variants. It's a good way to familiarize oneself with the tool though (or so I have been told)

I'm a sucker for those crazy God-like moves.  I've come across a few of them and oddly enough had a Greek God-type character that I made one day and forgot about.  So I just had him use all that and he kills fools left and right.  There's this one super punch move that is instant concussion and blood.  I had to have that as my fail-safe move because it's so powerful it will end a match immediately.  But man is it fun.  Now I need to create another character so he can be my test subject for whatever random moves I downloaded.  But PS4 has been bringing the goods despite it being behind Steam's output.  All I could ask for is Orange's kicks of doom and I'm set.

9 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Is there a way to re-order wrestlers within a promotion/stable that I'm not seeing?

Not within the promotion like older Fire Pro games let you, but you can change overall wrestler order. Incredibly inconvenient and adding it back to FPW would make the game near perfect.

• Thanks 1

Just now, christopher.annino said:

Not within the promotion like older Fire Pro games let you, but you can change overall wrestler order. Incredibly inconvenient and adding it back to FPW would make the game near perfect.

That's kinda what I thought.

That sucks.

• Like 1

Move Craft is the single greatest piece of DLC in the history of this sport. 

edit: the lone time I'm jelly of you'z PS4 people is all of the amazing content up for Parts Craft. I know some people are doing divine work in converting bits over but it's night and day the quality on console v PC. Like move craft in reverse.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

You're on PS4, right?

I have both but I mostly play on PS4

4 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

It’s still the best Fire Pro game ever, even if the QoL is behind Super Fire Wrestling X.

No argument there. "Fire Pro but you can make your own parts and moved" was always one of my pie-in-the-sky dream games so I can't complain too much.

The mod pack has sorting functions for wrestlers, ordering them either alphabetically or by points. But, yeah... Otherwise, it's wrestler order which is a pain in the ass. 

I'm fine using the "lesser" PS4 version because I have so many other games to play that Fire Pro is a break/pallette cleanser, but MAN, please give us a few basic QoL improvements before you walk away, Spike.

Oh and maybe decent gif previews in FPW net. 

• Like 1

Second batch of FMW guys (pictured above) now up for download. https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/BrianS081177

Also if you guys haven't seen his stuff I would highly suggest LiverpoolFC18X (https://firepro-w.com/user/profile/LiverpoolFC18x) he made some insanely good versions of Onita, Tarzan Goto and Mr. Gannosuke

For those of you on PS4, here is a list of some good move creators taken from a discussion on the Fire Pro discord:

Ztony44 

Repomaniacs 

RecallBerserk 

Orange6-3 

Choolan 

Queen_Nemma 

Koanbuto 

Curtland 

CaptainUsagi 

Hakuitu 

Kraditation 

xxmadaoxx3 

Nogman7 

Miguel-Franisca 

Power-over_56 

Jazzx57629

Maxi-p125

Brixwell

nutmeg1992

ztony44

snyperstyle

its_tdiddy

AlmightyLP

handel406

Edited by BrianS81177
Typed a name wrong
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

For those of you on PS4, here is a list of some good move creators taken from a discussion on the Fire Pro discord:

*clipped for those into the whole brevity thing, man*

Well fuck yes this is the kinda list I've been looking for ???