DVDVR Message Board

[1st Rd] MARTY SCURLL vs. ROMAN REIGNS

MARTY SCURLL vs. ROMAN REIGNS  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm mostly annoyed that nearly every time I see him, his crossface chickenwing looks like total shit and he never hooks it in properly. But, I don't watch WWE, so he got by vote by default. Watching him and other guys do long chain exchanges of moves can be a bit stupid when you see it done more than once and it's identical. How many times can Ospreay leap backwards off the ropes into the "chickenwing"?

I actually preferred Scurrl as Party Marty rather than the Villain - I fully believed he was a partying doofus, I don't believe the Villain is a real person.

For me, Roman is the 3rd best worker in the WWE (behind AJ and Sheamus) and he had the MOTY with AJ, so this was pretty easy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

I actually preferred Scurrl as Party Marty rather than the Villain - I fully believed he was a partying doofus, I don't believe the Villain is a real person.

He's not too bright in real life, but he's adopted an 'Intelligent person' gimmick. It's no wonder it doesn't ring true. 

• Like 2

On 3/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, Craig H said:

Hmmmm...

AJ Styles
John Cena
Samoa Joe
Kevin Owens
Nakamura

At this point, I got bored trying to think up names, so I'll say that's probably true?

The Revival. 

Gargano and Ciampa

Cedric Alexander when you give him time...

Oh yeah, and Asuka

• RIPPA locked this topic