DVDVR Message Board

[1st Rd] PENTA ZERO M vs. KEVIN OWENS

PENTA ZERO M vs. KEVIN OWENS  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

This poll is closed to new votes

Victim of shitty booking that doesn't help him despite how over he is, vs. Victim of shitty booking that doesn't help him despite how over he is.

I'm actually not sure which way to go,.

• Like 2

Any reason id have to vote against owens would originate from my personal feelings about him. I still dont buy him as a tough guy, but hes had some really good matches this year.

Here's another one where the lack of discussion is baffling to me.  Two board favorites here.  Guess we're just waiting for the LU crowd to show up.

I need some time to think about this one.

On 3/4/2017 at 1:08 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

Outside of the ring Owens has been great but inside the ring?  Pick a match and watch it and that's all you need to see because every K.O. match was the same thing.

And frankly, none of it is what it should be. He should be working like 93 Bam Bam Bigelow, athletic big bully. 

Damn, when even @Tromatagon isn't posting in here then I guess the LU fans did move on.

But I'm still a LU fan and love Penta tons.  Owens had the Sami PPV match that ruled, but they can do that in their sleep.  Penta gets a sympathy vote but hate to see him lose in the first round.

I just refuse to participate in March Madness this year.  I'm trying to focus on more constructive things that make me less angry, even if it's all in good fun among people I consider friends.

Plus I only had the network maybe 1 month out of the voting period, for the same reasons as above.  I got Shudder instead.  It's yet to piss me off.

I hate to see my boy Penta knocked out in the first round, particularly when it's by someone who halfasses it as much as Owens has this last year. For guys I followed for years in the indies until they made it to the big show, KO has to be among the biggest disappointments, right up there with Dean Ambrose. Yeah, roll Sami Zayn out every three or four months so they can blow the roof off the place doing the same match they've been doing for a decade. That gets all the "Fight, Owens, fight!" chants going which apparently gives him license to mail it in for the next two or three months.

I really don't want to say Kevin's year has been disappointing, yet it's hard to argue against it.  Since the thrashing he gave Jericho I'm liking more serious Kevin so I'm hoping he gets back to form.

• RIPPA locked this topic