DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Sigh.  This clip was used in the Lita/Trish package for Women's History Month.

4rxKpJf.gif

Really, they couldn't find a clip that didn't involve one of the women they're "celebrating' nearly breaking her neck?  Never change, WWE.  If you weren't mostly tone deaf, I wouldn't know what to make of you.

Watching this back.  Do you think Lita got distracted by the asshole Johnny Ace look-a-like in the purple lay that turns around and tries to ham it up for the camera?  Like maybe she was him move and thought it was Trish and mistimed the move.  Or is it just that Lita is sloppy as fuck?

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I love the concept in theory

In execution I would have to ban the lot of you because I figure the other thread would be filled with either

1) People posting the same gifs that are in the HOF

2) People just constantly going I CANT BELIEVE THAT ONE IS IN AND NOT THIS ONE! THIS LIST HAS NO CREDIBILITY!!!!

Yeah, I'd be on board with the idea until even one MOVEZ gif got in.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

What exactly were Tenay and Don West celebrating anyways?

Think it was when they announced Kurt Angle was coming in.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Sigh.  This clip was used in the Lita/Trish package for Women's History Month.

4rxKpJf.gif

Really, they couldn't find a clip that didn't involve one of the women they're "celebrating' nearly breaking her neck?  Never change, WWE.  If you weren't mostly tone deaf, I wouldn't know what to make of you.

It's the most memorable moment of the first women's match to main event Raw so it should've been in. They had plenty of clips of her not nearly breaking her neck too.

1 hour ago, BEN! said:

It's the most memorable moment of the first women's match to main event Raw so it should've been in. They had plenty of clips of her not nearly breaking her neck too.

First womens match to main event Raw happened in 1995. Alundra Blayze vs. Bertha Faye.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

First womens match to main event Raw happened in 1995. Alundra Blayze vs. Bertha Faye.

I had to look this up cause I couldn't believe WWE would lie to me for all these years.  October 23, 1995.  That was the last match on the show but the final segment is a sit-down interview with Shawn Michaels after he got beat up by "nine" guys.