DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

LARIATOOOOOOO! is posting videos from the Shinya Hashimoto film Oh! My Zombie Mermaid.  Pete and I saw this at a film festival in NYC where it was a double feature with the live action version of Cromartie High School that featured Takayama:  Youtube trailer at end:

• Like 2

Ok, why is there not a copy of that somewhere inside my house so I can watch it right now?

Not sure why but the gif of Masato Tanaka (pretty sure that's Tanaka) tearing off his Hawaiian shirt made me laugh way too hard.

For anyone who's wondering, copies can be had through eBay or Amazon.  Guess I'll have to wait until next week to watch it.

13 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Ok, why is there not a copy of that somewhere inside my house so I can watch it right now?

Not sure why but the gif of Masato Tanaka (pretty sure that's Tanaka) tearing off his Hawaiian shirt made me laugh way too hard.

For anyone who's wondering, copies can be had through eBay or Amazon.  Guess I'll have to wait until next week to watch it.

I seem to recall it getting a pop in the crowd because he does the pec flex.  Also, Jun Kasai steals that fucking movie.

18 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I seem to recall it getting a pop in the crowd because he does the pec flex.  Also, Jun Kasai steals that fucking movie.

Every GD scene he's in. I don't think he had a single line of dialogue either. He's like a hideously-scarred Harpo Marx. 

• Like 1

Watching those WrestleMania "60 second" videos and I can't believe they didn't include Refrigerator Perry's sweet elimination of Big John Studd.

Also, it's funny to think they used the same finish for the Inter-Continental Title Match  (heel's feet on the ropes), for the first two Manias.