DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I think those two, Bouncing D-Von and Matt Hardy falling over the top rope are the first class

Throw in the Vampiro tombstone on the midget and we got our top 5. 

6 hours ago, Zartan said:
6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I think those two, Bouncing D-Von and Matt Hardy falling over the top rope are the first class

Throw in the Vampiro tombstone on the midget and we got our top 5. 

Did you guys really describe the hall of fame gifs?  When you go to the pro football hall of fame do you expect to see Joe Montana's bust or just a sign that says, "He was a white guy, with brown hair and a dazzling smile."  Post the damn gifs.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

Did you guys really describe the hall of fame gifs?  When you go to the pro football hall of fame do you expect to see Joe Montana's bust or just a sign that says, "He was a white guy, with brown hair and a dazzling smile."  Post the damn gifs.

e568c61e8e4790a0c372227fa639ab6c1b2bdef9

• Like 5

Sigh.  This clip was used in the Lita/Trish package for Women's History Month.

4rxKpJf.gif

Really, they couldn't find a clip that didn't involve one of the women they're "celebrating' nearly breaking her neck?  Never change, WWE.  If you weren't mostly tone deaf, I wouldn't know what to make of you.

15 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I feel like their should be a new HOF Gif thread that is locked, and only when a Gif is deemed worthy it can be added by a mod.  

I love the concept in theory

In execution I would have to ban the lot of you because I figure the other thread would be filled with either

1) People posting the same gifs that are in the HOF

2) People just constantly going I CANT BELIEVE THAT ONE IS IN AND NOT THIS ONE! THIS LIST HAS NO CREDIBILITY!!!!

• Like 3