DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I was scrolling Dick Togo's Twitter and I can't begin to explain how happy this photo makes me

C6x4LHcVAAAVxV5.jpg

Bizarro World No Fear! Goddamn that would have been awesome (hey, it could still happen...). You gotta love Dick's "Whatchoo say bout my momma?!" face

Also here's my cue to yell once again NO MORE IMMORTAN JOE YOU ASSHOLES

38 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I'd have assumed Vince hadn't been behind the wheel in a couple decades. Go figure.

JJ Dillon said that Vince is a terrible speeder and doesn't give a shit about his insurance rates. He told a story about how Vince got a ticket for going like 100mph, got right back onto the freeway going 100mph again and promptly got another speeding ticket.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cwoy2j said:

JJ Dillon said that Vince is a terrible speeder and doesn't give a shit about his insurance rates. He told a story about how Vince got a ticket for going like 100mph, got right back onto the freeway going 100mph again and promptly got another speeding ticket.

Well, when you've got money to piss away...

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, mattdangerously said:

I really, really need to know more about "Colorful Extrovert" Gaylord Peacock.  I have so many questions.

Forgot to mention that you weren't the only interested party.

• Like 3

I've just recently shaved my head due to going through that mid-30s male pattern baldeness/receding hairline killer combo. Looking at all those pics of Taker and HBK though has made me think "Hey, maybe I'll grow my hair long..."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zev said:

Forgot to mention that you weren't the only interested party.

"Colorful extrovert" sounds like some lame codeword Vince would've used in the 90s to try and explain away the offensive parts of Goldust's gimmick. "Oh, he's not really trying to force himself on Razor Ramon. Goldust is just a colorful extrovert." "What's wrong with him dressing in bondage gear and reading Green Eggs & Ham? He's just a colorful extrovert."

5 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

I've just recently shaved my head due to going through that mid-30s male pattern baldeness/receding hairline killer combo. Looking at all those pics of Taker and HBK though has made me think "Hey, maybe I'll grow my hair long..."

Nearly all my life I've short hair cuts. I decided to grow it and embrace the thinning flattop, may have to go back to the short stuff.