DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

And Sting and the nWo shouldn't be helping each other, and why did Sting shake HHH's hand after HHH cheated and Sting had come to the WWE to help try to stop the tyranny of the Authority. God I hate that match for so many reasons. But that Mania was definitely better than last years and I don't have very high hopes for this years either.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

An even better survivor series team than the last Japanese team. I enjoy late '90s Kensuke, flaws and all. Regal, though he was suffering from serious addiction issues, was still one of the best workers in the world. Hashimoto is the true king of strong style. Mutoh, when motivated, was perhaps the most compelling wrestler of his generation.

How good would Regal have been in that stretch from '94-'98 if he were sober and not constantly fucked up on GHB?

20 minutes ago, Sublime said:

And Sting and the nWo shouldn't be helping each other, and why did Sting shake HHH's hand after HHH cheated and Sting had come to the WWE to help try to stop the tyranny of the Authority. God I hate that match for so many reasons. But that Mania was definitely better than last years and I don't have very high hopes for this years either.

The nWo run in only make sense if you include TNA continuity. I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2017 at 0:46 PM, The Natural said:

Yes. Says me

TN : p

Maybe I have been reading too many Steve Ditko comics (or is it all that RAWilson/Count Alfred Korzybski) so I can see how you may perceive WMXXX1 as passable but I recall it as aggravating and dull. I enjoyed Rollins/Orton but the best thing for me all night was Rusev's entrance. Booking v. match quality? That should not even be a question, ESPECIALLY on the biggest show of the year, but for me the shite former throughout the card ruined the latter. The main was a great showing from those two (3?) but nowhere near the Best of the Year, let alone judged for the standard of a WM main event. I don't even want to get into the clunkers liberally seeded about (UT/Wyatt - oy vey). Hey, that's what makes horse races...

- RAF

Edited by thee Reverend Axl Future
edited because Roman jinxed my Romans

I'll be honest for those exclusions West Newbury Bad Boy. Never liked Hulk Hogan. Donald Trump...no politics here and I didn't want to be reminded about The Rock vs. John Cena main events at back to back WrestleMania's.