DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

46 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Because he's not very good and his Dragon Sleeper makes Cena's STF look like Chono's?

Clearly Sanada is not your homie

11 minutes ago, CSC said:

I'll be off crying into my coffee if you need me.  

This makes me like Alexa a whole lot more. There is no way for me to ever boo her. 21 years is amazing. My Calli was 19 when we had to make that awful yet humane decision in November. Adopting a kitten in December was the right move for my family; and for my remaining cat, Cleo. Coco is now 6 months old and she gets along great with Cleo. It's brought so much life back to our home.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

As far as I'm concerned, being a cat person just cements Alexa as a heel.  :(

Right now, I'd sooner cheer Bull Nakano.

I don't go for cats either, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are people that don't cheer for Bull Nakano.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I think people hated this opinion at the time but I'll unleash it again: I thought his match with Ambrose on that house show they aired as Roadblock last year was better than what I saw of the Roman match at WM. 

I think that is low hanging fruit. 

C76JqbuW0AAUtPO.jpg

I love how 87 Demolition changed up the face paint regularly. Ax innovating the look Morton Downey Jr used in Revenge Of The Nerds 3.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Victator said:

I think that is low hanging fruit. 

C76JqbuW0AAUtPO.jpg

I love how 87 Demolition changed up the face paint regularly. Ax innovating the look Morton Downey Jr used in Revenge Of The Nerds 3.

Mr. Fuji should have adopted the gimp mask look with Demolition in 1990. I'm cracking up at the mental image of Fuji waddling to the ring dressed like Odd Job, wearing a gimp mask, with his bowler on top of it.

• Like 1

So this is pretty cool. I always wondered about those well done signs at events, and it turns out my buddy from HS went to Raw last night and posted this pic. I asked him if she made it, and it turns out she did with the help of her older sister. e04pdf.png