DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Ray and I were there live... ECW booked the Hammerstein on back-to-back nights, pretty damn ambitious on Paul's part.

I was there as well. Tajiri and Mikey winning the tag titles was really ECW's last feel good moment. I hated that they dropped them to the FBI the next night; and that's not a knock on Guido and Tony Mamaluke, who were great together.

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I'd say having a sponsorship deal with a chiropractor or rehabilitation clinic makes sense for an indy promotion.

I had a friend who is studying massage ask if their class could practice on us at the next show. I said FUCK. YES.

• Like 3

Just now, Marty Sugar said:

I had a friend who is studying massage ask if their class could practice on us at the next show. I said FUCK. YES.

I imagine this is like a scared straight program for chiropractors. 

• Like 17

Props to Lance for being 91 years old and capable of posting on social media without everything being in all caps.  My mother is 66, and I cringe everytime she messages me on Facebook, because it feels like she's yelling at me.  

Gotta work on those hashtags, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev Ray said:

May he live another 91 and tell people "Awwww, come on now!" for another set of generations.

I just wanna know if he got his revenge on Jimmy Hart in Jonesboro, AK. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

I still can't believe Kevin Dunn vetoed Lance to induct Lawler at the HoF. 

If anyone ever compiles a list of reasons to dislike Dunn, that one needs to be on the first page.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, zev said:

If anyone ever compiles a list of reasons to dislike Dunn, that one needs to be on the first page.

It's easier to list reasons to LIKE Dunn.

• Like 1