DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

16 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Hopefully Santino put on his gimmick voice for the purple-haired fangirl. 

Son of ma-gun. Also, Ishikawa was off camera practicing punching trainees in the face.

1 hour ago, cool arrow said:

Why doesn't Ohno wear a singlet?

He wore one several years ago, when he first started doing the "Young Knockout Kid" gimmick.  I didn't think it was a good look for him.

hqdefault.jpg

Beyond that, he seems comfortable with his weight.  If he doesn't want to wear a singlet, more power to him.  Besides, at this point, a singlet probably wouldn't be enough to convince Vince that he's skinny.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

He wore one several years ago, when he first started doing the "Young Knockout Kid" gimmick.  I didn't think it was a good look for him.

hqdefault.jpg

Beyond that, he seems comfortable with his weight.  If he doesn't want to wear a singlet, more power to him.  Besides, at this point, a singlet probably wouldn't be enough to convince Vince that he's skinny.

Yep, singlet doesn't suit the artist formerly known as Chris Hero at all. Keep the trunks, KO-hno.

If he just wore long tights, it'd be an improvement (not the baggy ones, though). But I'm in the camp that doesn't really care what dude looks like, as long as he's healthy, feeling good about himself and being entertaining.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

If he got called up and teamed with Joe and Owens as Triple H's new Fat Guy Army, it would be amazing on so many levels.

"Once upon a time there were three schlubby journeymen who had problematic BMIs, and they were each working in bingo halls. But I took them away from all that and now they work for me. My name is Hunter."

• Like 14