DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

4 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

How does the wrestling bubble prevent you from identifying three WWE wrestlers?

Um, by cutting off the oxygen flow in here?  Maybe that's why I feel sleepy.  

I really should have recognized Kidd and Cesaro, if not all three.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

Who's Zack Ryder?

The hero of the next Mass Effect game, if you're not playing as Winona Ryder or Shaun Ryder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Gotta say, I would pay money to watch that match.

And seeing that photo, not counting the non-official title win, has Chris Jericho pinned HHH ever?  In any capacity?  Could it happen tomorrow?

I keep thinking he must have once. The tag title change in 2001. 

Though he is doing better than Randy Savage in wins over Hulk Hogan. No wonder Savage wanted to kill him. 

15 minutes ago, Victator said:

I keep thinking he must have once. The tag title change in 2001. 

Though he is doing better than Randy Savage in wins over Hulk Hogan. No wonder Savage wanted to kill him. 

Austin took the pin in that match. HHH dragged himself off the announce table with the sledgehammer, Jericho hit Austin with a lionsault and had him covered. HHH went to hit Y2J with the sledge but he (Y2J) moved and HHH hit Austin by accident. Benoit tackled HHH and took him down, which had to hurt like a mofo on a torn quad, while Jericho got the 3 on Austin.

• Like 1

What about the phantom World title change? April 2000, pin off a Lionsault. Later reversed due to a 'fast count'.

32 minutes ago, evidence said:

Jericho pinned HHH on a Smackdown episode in 2002 to gain a shot at the WWF title held by Hulk Hogan the following week. Undertaker ran in to distract HHH

Could be real. Could also be someone describing a dream they had after a network and Schnapps binge. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pete said:

They had a fun three-way feud with the Masters of the Orient (Takashi Okano and Nobutaka Araya) over the WING tag titles as well.

I had no idea Saturn also had the mullet-hawk too at one point. And boy, Wolfie D got his ass whooped at the end there (more appropriately, his head stomped)

Also, Cesaro might be from Lucerne but he is clearly repping Bern in that photo